i’ve not got the balls to approach girls. BUT I WANT THIS TO STOP

• i’ve not got the balls to approach girls. BUT I WANT THIS TO STOP

That’s it. But i noticed it’s not pride! It’s just that i’m afraid of rejection...

common male: “EVERY MALE IS AFRAID OF REJECTION!!!!”

That’s true... but i’m afraid of rejection because i have a very low self esteem. I’m a stutterer and i think i’m not worth a girl’s time and i consider myself boring. I’m not even that good looking, REALLY...
      Consider i wouldn’t approach girls anyway... but i would approach a girl that comes to my same course or in my same classroom...
      i’m not really looking for a seduction technique but just for ways to increase my self esteem too regarding this field
    • I hear ya, man. I got the same problem. I don't usually stutter but if I have to talk to a pretty girl then I start stuttering. I'm afraid they're gonna laugh at me. Or even if they dont, my friends will.

I keep telling myself the girl is my annoying little sister. I don't get all tongue tied with her lol.

I think everyone is afraid of rejection. The girl you like probably feels the same way.
    • kathyFL wrote:

We are all just people. So just talk to them like anybody else. You dont need to be nervus at all. And dont think of then as your sister because kissing your sister is gross. Boys try to talk to me all the time. If you are over confident you lose if you are over shy you lose. So just be normal.
      My advice would be the same, but we also have to admit, that some girls can be ruthless. Just because they can. But then again, let's hope the boys know who to stay away from. Some girls are total bitches.
      "Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe
    • you need to increase your confidence in general not just with girls.
      Find an activity that you passionate about and good at and try to meet new people through it. If you enjoy it and aren't actively thinking about approaching people, it will be easier and more comfortable to talk to others.
      As my mom says with most things in life
      It's only a big deal if you make it a big deal
    • Luke234692 wrote:

That’s it. But i noticed it’s not pride! It’s just that i’m afraid of rejection...

That’s true... but i’m afraid of rejection because i have a very low self esteem. I’m a stutterer and i think i’m not worth a girl’s time and i consider myself boring. I’m not even that good looking, REALLY...
      Consider i wouldn’t approach girls anyway... but i would approach a girl that comes to my same course or in my same classroom...
      i’m not really looking for a seduction technique but just for ways to increase my self esteem too regarding this field
      Look at yourself, think of issues with yourself and work on improving yourself. Think you're fat or not fit? work out. Think you look ugly? consider working out, having good hygiene, and consider things like how you dress or style yourself.

Confidence is the key and you can work on your stuttering or how you present yourself. I truly doubt you're a boring person, You just dont see your interest/passions being something that ppl are interested in. You never know. Most of the time we date people that we share interests with. Just be patient.
    • Luke234692 wrote:

Man there is only one way to know if a girl is interested in you : go ask her. you cant know if she thinks she is worthy of you if you dont ask her. At best she will say yes or at least she will be interested in know you more and talk with you
      If she doesn't, at least you can move on. Its better to take a no rather than not say anything, hope in secret and that nothing happens