How do I tell my mom all my sexualities?

• How do I tell my mom all my sexualities?

So, I basically am agender, omnisexual, demiromantic and asexual. On top of all that, I'm sex-repulsed. How do I tell ym parents without them being angry? They are strongly christian and I believe in God too. I pray and pray but those feelings won't go away HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
    • You have a gender depending on whether you have two x's in your 23rd pair of chromosomes or an xy.

Being demiromantic (a romantic attraction towards someone but only after forming a deep emotional bond with the person) is normal. Your parents may be happy about that.

Being asexual (the lack of sexual attraction to others, or low or absent interest in or desire for sexual activity) is fine and your parents may be happy about that, too. You might have signed up with the wrong forum by signing up here, though. It's kind of an all sex all the time, just about, forum.

Don't tell them you're maybe attracted to both girls and boys until you start dating someone of your own gender.
    • Firstly, I'd say you have no obligation to tell your mum anything regarding your sexuality. Ultimately, I think it would be good to get these things out in the open, but it should be when you feel comfortable doing so (there is no pressure/rush, especially in teenage years when you're still working much of this out for yourself).

Also, sexuality, ultimately, changes and develops over a lifetime, but the changes are particularly major in these years. Some people develop attractions they never had before (due to hormones); other people realise new feelings; some people even experiment and, perhaps, go through a "phase" of certain sexual attractions and thoughts. Feelings are always extremely complicated, but this is especially the case during puberty when you experience new feelings and the lines between love, lust, friendship, sexual attraction etc. become blurred. Therefore, I - personally - think labels at this stage aren't particularly helpful so I'd say don't be too rash in saying you most certainly are one thing or another.

Most importantly, though, I'd like to emphasise what @Shane1 said. All sexualities/genders/romantic persuasions are normal and equally respectable. None of them truly go against any religion: it is just that some people choose to manipulate religion to make certain offensive and incorrect points. Hopefully your mum will realise this, but if not, remember you are can't help these things and they don't define whether you are a good person or not.
    • iloveneilcicierega wrote:

So, I basically am agender, omnisexual, demiromantic and asexual. On top of all that, I'm sex-repulsed. How do I tell ym parents without them being angry? They are strongly christian and I believe in God too. I pray and pray but those feelings won't go away HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
      This can help you a lot Link, and your parents will be so happy for you too !