How do I tell my parents I have short term memory loss? (and all my other problems)

• How do I tell my parents I have short term memory loss? (and all my other problems)

I think I have short term memory loss, depression (because i have strong symptoms since almost 5 years ago), dyslexia (i have all the symptoms) and I do have confirmed ADD. I want to tell my mom all of my unconfirmed mental problems but I'm afraid she'll say something like "well maybe a BELT will make you remember things" or "you're not sad, it's a phase you're going through, we've all been there". I also want to tell her that I have a little friend in my head, his name is Martin and he's a cat. He's brown with white and is really positive. The thing about Martin is that he... he helps me feel better. He's not real, he's from my imagination but he always is screaming "YO!!! don't just lay on your bed staring at the ceiling!! do something, yo!!! your moms gonna be mad at you and your room still doesnt look pretty.... ya wanna be happy, right!?" and other positive things that make me smile. I look really dumb smiling at random times because of something he's said and it's really weird. I wouldnt classify him as a voice in my head, but rather as a friend and I want to tell my mom that he exists, HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!