What does it feel like to develop breasts?

• I can't tell you what it feels like. I just want to say: it's totally natural or develop breasts. Don't be embarressed. Literally every female gets them. They develop at different age and different rate or every girl. That is totally fine too. Don't anybody let you shame for them, no matter what shape/size yours are.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • julia16 wrote:

What does it feel like to just grow two mounds on your chest? Does it hurt or feel uncomfortable? Is it embarrassing outgrowing bras and having to ask for bigger ones? Did you resent it or embrace it? I am just starting puberty but I already feel kind of self conscious and embarrassed about the process :(
      It is a God's gift to the women. They are feeding their offspring , ie., the future generation with motherly warmth and kindness.It has started in my cousin too who feels proud of it. It is an harmonic change and unavoidable when puberty starts.Be proud of it and it is not an occasion to be embarrassed.
      hi friends, send me PM for anything else..I love to receive more messages ...thanks
    • It can be uncomfortable and painful sometimes but it's not too bad. I find ice helps with any pain and firm massages (like 10/10 firm), but you could be different. Don't be too scared of pain though it's not super bad, just annoying sometimes. Bra shopping is embarrassing but it's important to be fitted to the correct size so please don't be scared. Trust me, a poor fitting bra is worse than shopping for one! It's something everyone has to do, and you won't be the only girl doing it that day so chances are no one will remember you. And online shopping is out there now if you want.