First Dildo

• First Dildo

I bought an amazon Knock off Bad Dragon Dildo yesterday. It arrives wednesday and I am a 14 year old boy. I need to know what to expect and if I can use lotion or vaseline. Most importantly, will it hurt? (2 inch diameter)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vypeeer ().

• 2 inch diameter is going to be quite a bit for a first time. I occasionally use a Sharpie or glove up. I would say start with something a lot smaller: even that will take getting used to.

You will need lube to allow it to move smoothly. I would also say use a condom (obviously not for STIs sake or anything) but it prevents anything from getting dirty.
    • !2020! wrote:

Benni90er wrote:

!2020! wrote:

when will you learn that the men and women are made for each other...fagots satanists
      This is just rude. Also this does not fit with the topic at all.
      and messing around in your ass isn't rude? Fag
      If someone 'messes' around in someone's ass with consent (or his/her/their own ass) for sexual pleasure that is the opposite of rude. But it seems your sexual education is very limited.
      I am not even homosexual and i understand this concept. It's not hard to get :D
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Benni90er wrote:

!2020! wrote:

Benni90er wrote:

!2020! wrote:

when will you learn that the men and women are made for each other...fagots satanists
      If someone 'messes' around in someone's ass with consent (or his/her/their own ass) for sexual pleasure that is the opposite of rude. But it seems your sexual education is very limited.I am not even homosexual and i understand this concept. It's not hard to get :D

Benni90er wrote:

!2020! wrote:

Benni90er wrote:

!2020! wrote:

If someone 'messes' around in someone's ass with consent (or his/her/their own ass) for sexual pleasure that is the opposite of rude. But it seems your sexual education is very limited.I am not even homosexual and i understand this concept. It's not hard to get :D
      then, start to have sexual pleasure and reproduce only from your ass...it is obvious that you only take dicks in your ass and mouth..to "understand this concept" means, from personal experience you have understood what is...you are FAG same like him and that's it :!:
    • !2020! wrote:

then, start to have sexual pleasure and reproduce only from your ass...it is obvious that you only take dicks in your ass and mouth..to "understand this concept" means, from personal experience you have understood what is...you are FAG same like him and that's it
      First: I didn't talk about reproducing. I was talking about pleassure, fun. You can ask women, some of them like to have something in their ass too.
      Second: To understand a concept, you don't need to have peronal experience. You can read about the biology of an animal without being the animal yourself. I also know how cutting a tree work without ever having cut down a tree.

What i wonder: Why do you even care and why do you insult people without knowing them?
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Benni90er wrote:

!2020! wrote:

then, start to have sexual pleasure and reproduce only from your ass...it is obvious that you only take dicks in your ass and mouth..to "understand this concept" means, from personal experience you have understood what is...you are FAG same like him and that's it
      First: I didn't talk about reproducing. I was talking about pleassure, fun. You can ask women, some of them like to have something in their ass too.Second: To understand a concept, you don't need to have peronal experience. You can read about the biology of an animal without being the animal yourself. I also know how cutting a tree work without ever having cut down a tree.

What i wonder: Why do you even care and why do you insult people without knowing them?
      the world was created for man and woman not for FAGS, if you don't like it go and find another planet where they will be happy to mess with your ass and you will all be happy...and please don't try to cut wood, that I look at you how dumb you are, you will cut off your head FAG
    • The question remains: why do you care? How do people, who are not only heterosexual, effect your life? Also the world wasn't created for humans. We just life here, like millions of other species too.
      If you think the world was created, if you think humans were created, well then also the people you call "fags" were created. They are humans. If you don't accept that, you deny humans basic human rights. That is at least dumb, if not evil.
    • !2020! wrote:

Benni90er wrote:

The question remains: why do you care? How do people, who are not only heterosexual, effect your life? Also the world wasn't created for humans. We just life here, like millions of other species too.
      If you think the world was created, if you think humans were created, well then also the people you call "fags" were created. They are humans. If you don't accept that, you deny humans basic human rights. That is at least dumb, if not evil.
      you are not born a fag, you become a fag ;) so you are fag too :gay:
      You just ignored my questions: why do you care? How does it effect you?
      Also that's plain wrong. You can't choose your sexuality, you are in fact born with it. Many idots tried to change sexualtities. But all it did was causing depression, anxiety and suicide. Not to mention that many people experience all of this because society, with its arbitrary rules, pushes them into hiding their true nature.
      You want those people to suffer just because they have a different sexuality? That makes you evil.
    • Benni90er wrote:

!2020! wrote:

Benni90er wrote:

The question remains: why do you care? How do people, who are not only heterosexual, effect your life? Also the world wasn't created for humans. We just life here, like millions of other species too.
      You just ignored my questions: why do you care? How does it effect you?Also that's plain wrong. You can't choose your sexuality, you are in fact born with it. Many idots tried to change sexualtities. But all it did was causing depression, anxiety and suicide. Not to mention that many people experience all of this because society, with its arbitrary rules, pushes them into hiding their true nature.
      You want those people to suffer just because they have a different sexuality? That makes you evil.

Benni90er wrote:

!2020! wrote:

Benni90er wrote:

You just ignored my questions: why do you care? How does it effect you?Also that's plain wrong. You can't choose your sexuality, you are in fact born with it. Many idots tried to change sexualtities. But all it did was causing depression, anxiety and suicide. Not to mention that many people experience all of this because society, with its arbitrary rules, pushes them into hiding their true nature.
      it makes me a worthy person on this planet :saint: :saint: there is a special place for the FAGS which they happily welcome them with an inscription above the main entrance "Arbeit Macht Frei" :shifty: