What did you wear to sleep last night?

• The context is, that freezing temperatures aren't hot. With that knowledge you can understand her sentence perfectly. Also i misspelled a word from a language that is not my native one. You still understood what i wrote. So it's not a big deal. At least you can detect spelling errors :D
    curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
  • Benni90er wrote:

The context is, that freezing temperatures aren't hot. With that knowledge you can understand her sentence perfectly. Also i misspelled a word from a language that is not my native one. You still understood what i wrote. So it's not a big deal. At least you can detect spelling errors :D
    no that's not the context. it can be perceived in multiple ways due to the lack of commas
    :|
  • professional retard wrote:

Benni90er wrote:

The context is, that freezing temperatures aren't hot. With that knowledge you can understand her sentence perfectly. Also i misspelled a word from a language that is not my native one. You still understood what i wrote. So it's not a big deal. At least you can detect spelling errors :D
    no that's not the context. it can be perceived in multiple ways due to the lack of commas
    And you choose to perceive it in the way that makes the least sense?
    For the future: Just give a nice hint, that the written text could be perceived differently and commas would be helpful to change that. That is way nicer then assuming the meaning, that is probably wrong ;) This is an international forum. Not everybody here speaks English as their native language.
    curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
  • Benni90er wrote:

professional retard wrote:

Benni90er wrote:

And you choose to perceive it in the way that makes the least sense?For the future: Just give a nice hint, that the written text could be perceived differently and commas would be helpful to change that. That is way nicer then assuming the meaning, that is probably wrong ;) This is an international forum. Not everybody here speaks English as their native language.
    people that aren't native to English usually don't make sense so yeah it's totally logical how I perceived it and I don't care how rude I'm being either this is the internet people are allowed to make jokes suck it up bud it's not that big of an issue to cry about

PS I'm a very direct guy I won't bullshit you about anything even if it's rude it's the 100% truth

people that aren't native to English usually don't make sense so yeah it's totally logical how I perceived it and I don't care how rude I'm being either this is the internet people are allowed to make jokes suck it up bud it's not that big of an issue to cry about

PS I'm a very direct guy I won't bullshit you about anything even if it's rude it's the 100% truth
    That's not being direct. That's just being rude. You can be direct while still being nice. You just like to put people down and ignoring their feelings for your own sake.
    Also the first part is just plain wrong. Not native people talk in good logical English around the world. Beginners may have trouble, but that is the case for every language. I understood it directly and English isn't even my first language.
  • Benni90er wrote:

That's not being direct. That's just being rude. You can be direct while still being nice. You just like to put people down and ignoring their feelings for your own sake.Also the first part is just plain wrong. Not native people talk in good logical English around the world. Beginners may have trouble, but that is the case for every language. I understood it directly and English isn't even my first language.
    no that's also being Direct and yes you can be direct while still being nice but the thing is humans already see the niceness it's biologically coded in us to realize the negative before the good. also it's not my fault you got triggered over a joke buddy, oh yeah one more thing I said usually.

Benni90er wrote:

That's not being direct. That's just being rude. You can be direct while still being nice. You just like to put people down and ignoring their feelings for your own sake.Also the first part is just plain wrong. Not native people talk in good logical English around the world. Beginners may have trouble, but that is the case for every language. I understood it directly and English isn't even my first language.
    no that's also being Direct and yes you can be direct while still being nice but the thing is humans already see the niceness it's biologically coded in us to realize the negative before the good. also it's not my fault you got triggered over a joke buddy, oh yeah one more thing I said usually.
    don't be angry because of me !!!
  • Benni90er wrote:

don't be angry because of me !!!