i quit school and got a job

• i quit school and got a job

i'm 16, i was supposed to stay on at school and finish my GCSE's but i was told i will probably get poor grades. when school shut with covid i decided not to carry on with school and now i have a job working 40 hours a week as a refuse loader, there are a couple of boys around my age doing it but mostly they are older men. its not a great job but its ok i don't mind it. M parents wanted me to stay on and finish my GCSE's but i had enough and with the covid causing closures and delays i didn't want to bother and now i am glad to be earning my wages Do you think i did the right thing?
    • James_is_Grounded wrote:

i'm 16, i was supposed to stay on at school and finish my GCSE's but i was told i will probably get poor grades. when school shut with covid i decided not to carry on with school and now i have a job working 40 hours a week as a refuse loader, there are a couple of boys around my age doing it but mostly they are older men. its not a great job but its ok i don't mind it. M parents wanted me to stay on and finish my GCSE's but i had enough and with the covid causing closures and delays i didn't want to bother and now i am glad to be earning my wages Do you think i did the right thing?
      as long as it's not a dead-end job you probably doing fine
      :|