Can young guys actually ejaculate when they start puberty or does it happen later when they are like 16 or something?

• K nm then. Why would I lie. It kinda sucked. I reached my full height at 12, then everyone caught up to me. I thought I was gonna be like 6'10" with a 2 foot dick when I was 12 and I never grew anymore lol. U ever know a freak kid that hit puberty super early? That kid was me.. I was a freak sort of
    • Willy1267 wrote:

K nm then. Why would I lie. It kinda sucked. I reached my full height at 12, then everyone caught up to me. I thought I was gonna be like 6'10" with a 2 foot dick when I was 12 and I never grew anymore lol. U ever know a freak kid that hit puberty super early? That kid was me.. I was a freak sort of
      We do get that people develop early, but the further you go away from the average age for starting something, the fewer the number of people who start at that age. I was the 2nd earliest developer in my school gym class and yet there are quite a few people on here that say they started ejaculating at a younger age than I did: 11y9m. People quote different figures for the average but it is somewhere between 12.5 and 13, I think.

The one boy who was ahead of me appeared to be almost fully developed during most of school year 8, equivalent to US 7th grade. He was also one of the younger boys so would have been 12 for most of that year. When I say mostly, he didn't have chest hair and I didn't notice any five of clock shadow, but he had very hairy legs, a full bush, and adult-sized cock, adult-sized ejaculations, and a deep voice. He also ended up slighly shorter than those who went through puberty a little later, having stopped growing at a younger age too.

I didn't ask him when he first ejaculated but even for someone as obviously early as this, I would have been surprised if he had said eight.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

Willy1267 wrote:

K nm then. Why would I lie. It kinda sucked. I reached my full height at 12, then everyone caught up to me. I thought I was gonna be like 6'10" with a 2 foot dick when I was 12 and I never grew anymore lol. U ever know a freak kid that hit puberty super early? That kid was me.. I was a freak sort of
      We do get that people develop early, but the further you go away from the average age for starting something, the fewer the number of people who start at that age. I was the 2nd earliest developer in my school gym class and yet there are quite a few people on here that say they started ejaculating at a younger age than I did: 11y9m. People quote different figures for the average but it is somewhere between 12.5 and 13, I think.
      The one boy who was ahead of me appeared to be almost fully developed during most of school year 8, equivalent to US 7th grade. He was also one of the younger boys so would have been 12 for most of that year. When I say mostly, he didn't have chest hair and I didn't notice any five of clock shadow, but he had very hairy legs, a full bush, and adult-sized cock, adult-sized ejaculations, and a deep voice. He also ended up slighly shorter than those who went through puberty a little later, having stopped growing at a younger age too.

I didn't ask him when he first ejaculated but even for someone as obviously early as this, I would have been surprised if he had said eight.
      Yeah 8 is a bit of a stretch. I hit puberty pretty early, I could ejaculate when I was 11, and now I'm ahead of other boys my age in size and hairyness. Plus my voice is kinda deep. But I don't think anyone starts puberty at 8 and finishes at 12 lol
    • JackB103 wrote:

Sean2001 wrote:

Willy1267 wrote:

We do get that people develop early, but the further you go away from the average age for starting something, the fewer the number of people who start at that age. I was the 2nd earliest developer in my school gym class and yet there are quite a few people on here that say they started ejaculating at a younger age than I did: 11y9m. People quote different figures for the average but it is somewhere between 12.5 and 13, I think.The one boy who was ahead of me appeared to be almost fully developed during most of school year 8, equivalent to US 7th grade. He was also one of the younger boys so would have been 12 for most of that year. When I say mostly, he didn't have chest hair and I didn't notice any five of clock shadow, but he had very hairy legs, a full bush, and adult-sized cock, adult-sized ejaculations, and a deep voice. He also ended up slighly shorter than those who went through puberty a little later, having stopped growing at a younger age too.

Yeah 8 is a bit of a stretch. I hit puberty pretty early, I could ejaculate when I was 11, and now I'm ahead of other boys my age in size and hairyness. Plus my voice is kinda deep. But I don't think anyone starts puberty at 8 and finishes at 12 lol
      I don’t totally agee. They say a lot of times if you start early you will end early. I think that’s one of the reasons doctors worry about the kids going through puberty too early. But you also have to remember everyone is different. My cousin also started puberty at the age of 9 1/2 years old and he’s going through the process kind of slow he’s 13 now.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

Willy1267 wrote:

I agree with Sean. I mean one of my friends was like that, he had pubes at 10 (he showed them off in the school yard :D ) he was the tallest of school (primary). At barely 12 he had a fully grown dick.
      I just cant imagine guys starting puberty before that, much less cumming loads at 8

I know every one is different but still... Personally at 8, I would still play with lego and small cars, I was a million light years away from thinking about pulling the monkey to make it spit X/
    • Starlord wrote:

Sean2001 wrote:

Willy1267 wrote:

We do get that people develop early, but the further you go away from the average age for starting something, the fewer the number of people who start at that age. I was the 2nd earliest developer in my school gym class and yet there are quite a few people on here that say they started ejaculating at a younger age than I did: 11y9m. People quote different figures for the average but it is somewhere between 12.5 and 13, I think.The one boy who was ahead of me appeared to be almost fully developed during most of school year 8, equivalent to US 7th grade. He was also one of the younger boys so would have been 12 for most of that year. When I say mostly, he didn't have chest hair and I didn't notice any five of clock shadow, but he had very hairy legs, a full bush, and adult-sized cock, adult-sized ejaculations, and a deep voice. He also ended up slighly shorter than those who went through puberty a little later, having stopped growing at a younger age too.

I agree with Sean. I mean one of my friends was like that, he had pubes at 10 (he showed them off in the school yard :D ) he was the tallest of school (primary). At barely 12 he had a fully grown dick.I just cant imagine guys starting puberty before that, much less cumming loads at 8

I know every one is different but still... Personally at 8, I would still play with lego and small cars, I was a million light years away from thinking about pulling the monkey to make it spit X/
      Everyone has their own personal experiences about what "starting early" or "starting late" looks like. But it's just our own personal experiences. From you, your family, your friends, maybe a portion of your school. But you have no idea what other people experience in a different part of your city, your state, your country, outside of your country. I started puberty before I turned 11. I personally haven't spoke to anyone irl that started before then. But I would have to be very naive to think that no boy ever on earth started before me. My 8th grade basketball teammate was 6'2 and could throw down dunk. I was 5'10 and couldn't. We both had adult size dicks. But he was very very hairy and I wasnt. I've read that some kids can dunk in 6th grade. That's insane to me. My point is just because you've never seen something, doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't exist.