Differences/Similarities

• Well I have nothing to shave yet, Mom sometimes shaves or waxes but sometimes has a nice bush. We're both innies, she's just like a bigger version if that makes sense. Much bigger boobs than me, but then again I have like none. I'm more muscular/in shape than her.
  • FKKGirl wrote:

Well I have nothing to shave yet, Mom sometimes shaves or waxes but sometimes has a nice bush. We're both innies, she's just like a bigger version if that makes sense. Much bigger boobs than me, but then again I have like none. I'm more muscular/in shape than her.
    same with me..no noticeable pubes in me ...mom waxes ..I am an innie like my mom..but hers is much more larger with good shape ...boobs just budding in me..mom has good firm boobs
  • Me vs. Mom

I am an innie , my labia only shows if my legs are spread. My Mom is an outie, she is pretty opened up. My Mom has bigger boobs but I am catching up.

Me vs. Dad

My Dad and I are nothing alike , He has all kinds of things pointing out, hanging down, and growing between his legs compared to me .... LOL :stupid: :stupid:
  • Mom says I’m really similar to how she was at my age
    I’m an innie, she’s a bit of an outtie, not like some of the ladies I’ve seen at the beach or pool showers that have like... shaved ham... hanging out, she just has a little that you can see so maybe I will when I’m older or after having a baby?

her boobs are really big and mine aren’t really even there yet
  • elsa wrote:

Mom says I’m really similar to how she was at my age
    I’m an innie, she’s a bit of an outtie, not like some of the ladies I’ve seen at the beach or pool showers that have like... shaved ham... hanging out, she just has a little that you can see so maybe I will when I’m older or after having a baby?

her boobs are really big and mine aren’t really even there yet
    Not to worry..You may still be an innie in your old age too..my mom is still an innie and it is the same case with my aunt..the outer lips join closely forming a long slit , so that the inner things are not visible.
  • I’ve seen my bros naked and my big bro is the most different from me. His wiener is bigger and he’s hairier. My 11 yo bro is the closest to me, no pubes almost completely hairless, wiener about the same size, and he’s a lil shorter. My 7 yo bro has noticeably smaller penis. He’s also quite a bit shorter. And my 5 yo bro is the similar to my 7 yo bro just shorter still. And me and my big bro are the only ones that kinda have abs but mine are a bit more defined than his.
  • kirishima13 wrote:

I’ve seen my bros naked and my big bro is the most different from me. His wiener is bigger and he’s hairier. My 11 yo bro is the closest to me, no pubes almost completely hairless, wiener about the same size, and he’s a lil shorter. My 7 yo bro has noticeably smaller penis. He’s also quite a bit shorter. And my 5 yo bro is the similar to my 7 yo bro just shorter still. And me and my big bro are the only ones that kinda have abs but mine are a bit more defined than his.
    It's interesting that you and your siblings are comfortable being naked cause that's super convenient lol. lil bro seen me a couple times but I avoid it since parents don't want him seeing that stuff and being corrupted lol. Did you compare while hard coz that's only accurate way of telling since being it being soft doesn't mean anything
  • UwuThemCheeks wrote:

kirishima13 wrote:

I’ve seen my bros naked and my big bro is the most different from me. His wiener is bigger and he’s hairier. My 11 yo bro is the closest to me, no pubes almost completely hairless, wiener about the same size, and he’s a lil shorter. My 7 yo bro has noticeably smaller penis. He’s also quite a bit shorter. And my 5 yo bro is the similar to my 7 yo bro just shorter still. And me and my big bro are the only ones that kinda have abs but mine are a bit more defined than his.
    It's interesting that you and your siblings are comfortable being naked cause that's super convenient lol. lil bro seen me a couple times but I avoid it since parents don't want him seeing that stuff and being corrupted lol. Did you compare while hard coz that's only accurate way of telling since being it being soft doesn't mean anything
    I wouldn’t really say compared it just that we all get boners and sometimes we see each other’s ya know
  • kirishima13 wrote:

Oh and yeah all of us r uncircumcised.
  • kirishima13 wrote:

kirishima13 wrote:

Oh and yeah all of us r uncircumcised.
    Sorry bro i got mutilated aka cut :(
  • my mums boobs are bigger than mine she's like a D cup
    whereas depending on the bra more of a C cup, my little sister is an A cup in tween bra size.
    My mum is an outtie whereas I'm an innie and my clit is only a little visible, sister is completely innie I trim my pubes but my mum either trims and sometimes shave but I don't see her naked often and don't want to, my sister's pubes are now starting to fill out and at the moment just letting them grow.
    AXx