Penis size

• New

Bye?guy wrote:

ZoeUK wrote:

Haha I think 4.9 is more likely but even that sounds big!
      When I read this I loved it. My penis is around 4 1/2 " and knowing that a girl thought 4.9 is big is awesome!
      I hope other girls beside Zoe feel the same way she does.
      I guess I'll never really get just why guys are so hung up on the size of their penis. I'm sure that there are some boys who honestly worry about what others will think about their size but I'm guessing most of the penis size posts are really meant to find someone walling to talk to about the penis so they can get off'.
    • New

Lisa_c wrote:

Bye?guy wrote:

ZoeUK wrote:

When I read this I loved it. My penis is around 4 1/2 " and knowing that a girl thought 4.9 is big is awesome!I hope other girls beside Zoe feel the same way she does.
      I guess I'll never really get just why guys are so hung up on the size of their penis. I'm sure that there are some boys who honestly worry about what others will think about their size but I'm guessing most of the penis size posts are really meant to find someone walling to talk to about the penis so they can get off'.
      Not all of us are
    • New

mw24680 wrote:

Lisa_c wrote:

Bye?guy wrote:

ZoeUK wrote:

When I read this I loved it. My penis is around 4 1/2 " and knowing that a girl thought 4.9 is big is awesome!I hope other girls beside Zoe feel the same way she does.
      Not all of us are
      Probably because yours is a big one too