BJ's are ok / Kissing no way

    • Did Jesus say, “Ok, moneychangers. Since I respect you, I won’t drive you from the temple.” No, He did the opposite. Truth can be difficult to hear, but it’s still the truth. After all, you wouldn’t not warn a child they were going to get hit by a car if they ran out into the street would you? Well, @'SzalasiFerenc’ and I are similarly warning you of the danger of being cast into Hell if you unrepentantly continue such a lifestyle:

      . 9Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 9-10)

      12“I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything. 13You say, “Food for the stomach and the stomach for food, and God will destroy them both.” The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 14By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also. 15Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.” 17But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
      18Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 19Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. (1 Corinthians 6:12-20)

      It’s still the same today, sadly, and maybe worse:

      3He was despised and rejected by mankind,
      a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
      Like one from whom people hide their faces
      he was despised, and we held him in low esteem. (Isaiah 53:3)
    • Kevin85 wrote:

      Did Jesus say, “Ok, moneychangers. Since I respect you, I won’t drive you from the temple.” No, He did the opposite. Truth can be difficult to hear, but it’s still the truth. After all, you wouldn’t not warn a child they were going to get hit by a car if they ran out into the street would you? Well, @'SzalasiFerenc’ and I are similarly warning you of the danger of being cast into Hell if you unrepentantly continue such a lifestyle:

      . 9Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 9-10)

      12“I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything. 13You say, “Food for the stomach and the stomach for food, and God will destroy them both.” The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 14By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also. 15Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.” 17But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
      18Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 19Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. (1 Corinthians 6:12-20)

      It’s still the same today, sadly, and maybe worse:

      3He was despised and rejected by mankind,
      a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
      Like one from whom people hide their faces
      he was despised, and we held him in low esteem. (Isaiah 53:3)
      Well check your Bible, doesn’t say anything about bj’s and Jesus never said a single thing against homosexuality so it obviously wasn’t a big issue to him

      and if you become a Christian you are permanently saved from hell, so you could do all those things and be forgiven for them and I believe anything really
    • Kevin85 wrote:

      Did Jesus say, “Ok, moneychangers. Since I respect you, I won’t drive you from the temple.” No, He did the opposite. Truth can be difficult to hear, but it’s still the truth. After all, you wouldn’t not warn a child they were going to get hit by a car if they ran out into the street would you? Well, @'SzalasiFerenc’ and I are similarly warning you of the danger of being cast into Hell if you unrepentantly continue such a lifestyle:

      . 9Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 9-10)

      12“I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything. 13You say, “Food for the stomach and the stomach for food, and God will destroy them both.” The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 14By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also. 15Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.” 17But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
      18Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 19Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. (1 Corinthians 6:12-20)

      It’s still the same today, sadly, and maybe worse:

      3He was despised and rejected by mankind,
      a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
      Like one from whom people hide their faces
      he was despised, and we held him in low esteem. (Isaiah 53:3)
      Thats just some old book written two thousand years ago. None of that is real or really happened. Let people be who they are!!!
      :) ^^ :D :thumbsup: :saint:
    • Joelle2008 wrote:

      Kevin85 wrote:

      Did Jesus say, “Ok, moneychangers. Since I respect you, I won’t drive you from the temple.” No, He did the opposite. Truth can be difficult to hear, but it’s still the truth. After all, you wouldn’t not warn a child they were going to get hit by a car if they ran out into the street would you? Well, @'SzalasiFerenc’ and I are similarly warning you of the danger of being cast into Hell if you unrepentantly continue such a lifestyle:

      . 9Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 9-10)

      12“I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything. 13You say, “Food for the stomach and the stomach for food, and God will destroy them both.” The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 14By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also. 15Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.” 17But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
      18Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 19Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. (1 Corinthians 6:12-20)

      It’s still the same today, sadly, and maybe worse:

      3He was despised and rejected by mankind,
      a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
      Like one from whom people hide their faces
      he was despised, and we held him in low esteem. (Isaiah 53:3)
      Thats just some old book written two thousand years ago. None of that is real or really happened. Let people be who they are!!!
      well a lot of it is much older than that and it is a lot of historical truths
      Up to the people with faith on what or how much to believe
    • SzalasiFerenc wrote:

      Having sexual contact before marriage is sinful and degenerate. I am really sorry for my generation. Even 12 years-olds are talking about such disgusting topics.

      Hell is not a funny place to be. And if you coontinue your life in this meaningless way you are heading there. I was an agnostic before and I know the feeling of living in sin. It is not pleasurable. It feels like living in darkness. Living just for short time pleasures doesn't pay off. Carpe diem is a lie. If you keep up living with this nihilistic hedonism you will find yourself deeply depressed when something bad happens to you. Instead I am choosing to live my life for Lord Jesus who died for every one of us.

      "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life"
      John 3:16
      OMG! No, no in 21th cenury...
    • eivor wrote:

      Kevin85 wrote:

      Did Jesus say, “Ok, moneychangers. Since I respect you, I won’t drive you from the temple.” No, He did the opposite. Truth can be difficult to hear, but it’s still the truth. After all, you wouldn’t not warn a child they were going to get hit by a car if they ran out into the street would you? Well, @'SzalasiFerenc’ and I are similarly warning you of the danger of being cast into Hell if you unrepentantly continue such a lifestyle:

      . 9Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 9-10)

      12“I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything. 13You say, “Food for the stomach and the stomach for food, and God will destroy them both.” The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 14By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also. 15Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.” 17But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
      18Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 19Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. (1 Corinthians 6:12-20)

      It’s still the same today, sadly, and maybe worse:

      3He was despised and rejected by mankind,
      a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
      Like one from whom people hide their faces
      he was despised, and we held him in low esteem. (Isaiah 53:3)
      Well check your Bible, doesn’t say anything about bj’s and Jesus never said a single thing against homosexuality so it obviously wasn’t a big issue to him
      and if you become a Christian you are permanently saved from hell, so you could do all those things and be forgiven for them and I believe anything really




      You have put it so well. There are religious fanatics in every religion all around the world. Forgiveness of one's sins are major tenets in Christianity.
    • eivor wrote:

      Joelle2008 wrote:

      Kevin85 wrote:

      Did Jesus say, “Ok, moneychangers. Since I respect you, I won’t drive you from the temple.” No, He did the opposite. Truth can be difficult to hear, but it’s still the truth. After all, you wouldn’t not warn a child they were going to get hit by a car if they ran out into the street would you? Well, @'SzalasiFerenc’ and I are unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.” 17But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
      18Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 19Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. (1 Corinthians 6:12-20)

      It’s still the same today, sadly, and maybe worse:

      3He was despised and rejected by mankind,
      a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
      Like one from whom people hide their faces
      he was despised, and we held him in low esteem. (Isaiah 53:3)
      Thats just some old book written two thousand years ago. None of that is real or really happened. Let people be who they are!!!
      well a lot of it is much older than that and it is a lot of historical truthsUp to the people with faith on what or how much to believe
      I get that respectfully trying to save people’s soul is understandable. You guys aren’t trying to be pushy.

      Yes a lot of the Bible is older than 2000 years, and historically accurate. Most historians would say say there was a great man named Jesus, though what he did is uncertain.

      Quoting Corinthians however don’t hold a lot of weight in my eyes. Corinthians was written by Paul who although he was a probably the greatest preacher Christianity ever had was not a profit or Jesus, and the only time he ever heard directly from God was when he was blinded.
      I might have near me the most well read, Godly Priest/minister/pastor. But that doesn’t make every word they say fact, Paul was a man who was influenced by his times.