BJ's are ok / Kissing no way

• SzalasiFerenc wrote:

Having sexual contact before marriage is sinful and degenerate. I am really sorry for my generation. Even 12 years-olds are talking about such disgusting topics.

Hell is not a funny place to be. And if you coontinue your life in this meaningless way you are heading there. I was an agnostic before and I know the feeling of living in sin. It is not pleasurable. It feels like living in darkness. Living just for short time pleasures doesn't pay off. Carpe diem is a lie. If you keep up living with this nihilistic hedonism you will find yourself deeply depressed when something bad happens to you. Instead I am choosing to live my life for Lord Jesus who died for every one of us.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life"
      John 3:16
      That’s your opinion it doesn’t make you right

that whole Puritanical nonsense is old, saying people don’t enjoy life or live in darkness when they don’t have your chosen god is not helping your cause and doesn’t impress anyone

by all means prove you have the real faith and that your god wants you to harass people with doom messages on topics you don’t like al judgemental like

have you been to hell? How do you know it isn’t funny?

you realise Mary in the Bible was likely 12? That was a common marriageable age then and for over a thousands of years before/after

I think you have one that’s whoever has no sin cast the first stone?

what consenting people do isn’t your business
    • SzalasiFerenc wrote:

Having sexual contact before marriage is sinful and degenerate. I am really sorry for my generation. Even 12 years-olds are talking about such disgusting topics.

Hell is not a funny place to be. And if you coontinue your life in this meaningless way you are heading there. I was an agnostic before and I know the feeling of living in sin. It is not pleasurable. It feels like living in darkness. Living just for short time pleasures doesn't pay off. Carpe diem is a lie. If you keep up living with this nihilistic hedonism you will find yourself deeply depressed when something bad happens to you. Instead I am choosing to live my life for Lord Jesus who died for every one of us.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life"
      John 3:16
      So if you follow God, you know that you're not forced to like other people believes and opinions but you SHOULD respect them anyways...
    • Saying that someone is wrong doesn't mean I disrespect them. Sorry if I wrote it in a disrespectful way, next time I am trying to be more polite. It is because I can't write that good in English, I'm still learning it.
      I think I don't have to agree with other people's belief, because true faith means that you know you are right.
    • SzalasiFerenc wrote:

Saying that someone is wrong doesn't mean I disrespect them. Sorry if I wrote it in a disrespectful way, next time I am trying to be more polite. It is because I can't write that good in English, I'm still learning it.
      I think I don't have to agree with other people's belief, because true faith means that you know you are right.
      That’s what everyone believes though

Muslim’s know they are right
      Jews know they are right
      Buddhists, Hindus, indigenous spiritualists etc all know their faith is right
      You think yours is because it’s the one you chose
    • rodrigo05 wrote:

So if you follow God, you know that you're not forced to like other people believes and opinions but you SHOULD respect them anyways...

elsa wrote:

That’s your opinion it doesn’t make you rightthat whole Puritanical nonsense is old, saying people don’t enjoy life or live in darkness when they don’t have your chosen god is not helping your cause and doesn’t impress anyone
      by all means prove you have the real faith and that your god wants you to harass people with doom messages on topics you don’t like al judgemental like
      have you been to hell? How do you know it isn’t funny?
      you realise Mary in the Bible was likely 12? That was a common marriageable age then and for over a thousands of years before/after
      I think you have one that’s whoever has no sin cast the first stone?
      what consenting people do isn’t your business
      I see you 2 got this under control :D

To add a bit to all this: I don't believe in afterlife myself. But for all the really good people who do, who live respectful lifes, don't judge other, don't try to fear others - for all of them i hope the afterlive exists. But for others who push their believes on others i want it to not exist. Not even hell. Just an endless void.
      The thing is: some believe in afterlife, but everyone knows about the actual ongoing life on this planet. Enough reason for me to enjoy it :)
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Never heard of a line that did. In the end, it's just a collection of stories written by humans and translated differently over the thousands of years. So no one knows what the actual original scripture said.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • elsa wrote:

I’ve heard of this with girls too
      Kissing is more intimate and special and romantic
      Sucking or licking can be just helping a friend feel good - a kiss means more
      Hey...elsa you are right...our thoughts are similar..licking is just to satisfy our intimate friend who will reciprocate the same to us..sure it will take you to achieve the orgasm ..by this we are exchanging our sexual feeling where as by kissing we are exchanging the love...No idea about bj..