Boys= where do you guys cum when you jerk off?

• Sean2001 wrote:

theletters wrote:

when i was younger i used to jerk off directly into my underwear. that was weird lol
      While you were still wearing them? It would not seem at all odd to take them off and then cum in them as they would then go to be washed.
      Yeah i was still wearing them, thats why it was weird. i just went to bed with underwear stains usually (still wearing the wet underwear)
    • theletters wrote:

Yeah i was still wearing them, thats why it was weird. i just went to bed with underwear stains usually (still wearing the wet underwear)
      I suppose that is not what most people do. I came in my underwear once because someone else mentioned doing it and I wondered what it would feel like. My conclusion was that it was nothing special and I didn't bother repeating it and, in my case, I took them off afterwards. But if we're curious about something but don't try it then that curiosity will remain.

On the other hand we don't all have to be the same. I think it is good if we get to the point where we realise there is nothing inherently nasty about cum - partners take it inside them or in their mouths, for example. Then cumming is probably the best physical sensation we will ever experience so it is best to enjoy it without turning masturbation, or sex, into something where we're overly concerned about being "clean" and are free to really enjoy it. That doesn't mean staining the carpet under a desk that would be hard to clean, but cum washes out of laundry and off the skin.