I don't know what I am to this girl

• I don't know what I am to this girl

Im completely lost in my thoughts with this one somebody help me out. I'm 15, we spoke barely ever for the 3 years that we have known each other but the one semi regular thing that we share is this jokey knickname she has for me. I was fine for our entire thing to just be that but recently she ramped it up with out interactions to the point were she will shout to me at any given moment whether her friends are with her or not. Tbh it's kind of been fucking with my head and I'm embarrassed to say it but I've managed to catch feelings for her. Now I'm just wondering if she feels the same or if she is just being friendly or playful. I don't have to guts to enitiate conversation with her myself and I think there's another guy in the foreground so I'm kinda running out of time. Advice would be appreciated, THX
    • If you have someone you both know you could ask that person. Otherwise there is only one way to really know: ask her. I know that's hard. I am shy myself. But i know it's the only way. Good luck!
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • She likes you enough to be friendly, so that's an advantage. So just ask if she'd like to do something casual like go for a walk or a drink together. By the end of it you'll have got to know eachother better, and maybe an idea of if there are feelings. And maybe if things go well ask her if she'd like a more date like date next time

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."