Sharing room/bed with siblings

• fidgetowen wrote:

maseb wrote:

fidgetowen wrote:

maseb wrote:

fidgetowen wrote:

i sometimes go in my older step brothers bed when i stay at his house. also my little brother sometimes but rarely comes into my bed
      My brother, younger, would often get in bed with me when we were younger

maseb wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

maseb wrote:

fidgetowen wrote:

i sometimes go in my older step brothers bed when i stay at his house. also my little brother sometimes but rarely comes into my bed
      I am the youngest. I used to get in bed with my older brothers, especially since my parents were downstairs. I think this is normal.
      Have a friend with 4 younger brothers. He says it's rare during the summer that one doesn't get in bed with him
      My younger brother does sometimes, but i would usually go in to my older step brothers bed when i stay with him. We will watch like a film or tv series in bed and i will fall asleep usually first. Or if i wake up early in the morning ill go into his bed. However i would not like say to my friends at school that it happens. i feel like i would be bullied or something
      I guess some kids wouldn't understand, so no reason to tell them
      To be fair i would think that most people have slept with a. younger or older brother sometime in our lives and i would also think that most of my people in my school class probably still do, they just wont admit it
      Up until a few years ago, me and my younger brother shared a room, then we didn't, then we did again, now we dont...again. Him ending up sleeping my bed (usually because of something like a bad dream but sometimes he just wants to) isn't an uncommon thing, and we always share a bed on vacations. No big deal and never question it. People shouldn't bully for that (or at all) but we both have been bullied enough to be cautious I suppose. As Mason said, not really a reason to be sharing the information around at school.
      Also (off topic...sorry), being short is the cool group to be part of...cuz I'm in it :thumbup: .....that actually made me cringe. But seriously, I'm barely 4'11 and the youngest in my grade so I hear the jokes, besides the one puberty is playing on me. Nothing wrong with being different. Don't be afraid to be you!
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:
      Avg per game: 12.2 pts, 3.8 ast, 1.1 stl
      Team: 9-1; 1st place

Winter season:
      APG: 16.9 pts, 3.4 ast, 1.4 stl
      Team: 20-9; 1st place

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • Judenator wrote:

fidgetowen wrote:

maseb wrote:

fidgetowen wrote:

maseb wrote:

fidgetowen wrote:

maseb wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

maseb wrote:

fidgetowen wrote:

I am the youngest. I used to get in bed with my older brothers, especially since my parents were downstairs. I think this is normal.
      Have a friend with 4 younger brothers. He says it's rare during the summer that one doesn't get in bed with him
      My younger brother does sometimes, but i would usually go in to my older step brothers bed when i stay with him. We will watch like a film or tv series in bed and i will fall asleep usually first. Or if i wake up early in the morning ill go into his bed. However i would not like say to my friends at school that it happens. i feel like i would be bullied or something
      To be fair i would think that most people have slept with a. younger or older brother sometime in our lives and i would also think that most of my people in my school class probably still do, they just wont admit it
      Up until a few years ago, me and my younger brother shared a room, then we didn't, then we did again, now we dont...again. Him ending up sleeping my bed (usually because of something like a bad dream but sometimes he just wants to) isn't an uncommon thing, and we always share a bed on vacations. No big deal and never question it. People shouldn't bully for that (or at all) but we both have been bullied enough to be cautious I suppose. As Mason said, not really a reason to be sharing the information around at school.Also (off topic...sorry), being short is the cool group to be part of...cuz I'm in it :thumbup: .....that actually made me cringe. But seriously, I'm barely 4'11 and the youngest in my grade so I hear the jokes, besides the one puberty is playing on me. Nothing wrong with being different. Don't be afraid to be you!
      I usually go into my step brothers bed just because i like it and he does not seem to mind. I sometimes cuddle into him and he does not mind but i think thats the reason why i like it and maybe my younger brother feels the same to me I wonder when the day will come and he will say to me go into my own bed.
      I am very friendly, very curious, Just want to chill out most of time
    • Judenator wrote:

fidgetowen wrote:

maseb wrote:

fidgetowen wrote:

maseb wrote:

fidgetowen wrote:

maseb wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

maseb wrote:

fidgetowen wrote:

Up until a few years ago, me and my younger brother shared a room, then we didn't, then we did again, now we dont...again. Him ending up sleeping my bed (usually because of something like a bad dream but sometimes he just wants to) isn't an uncommon thing, and we always share a bed on vacations. No big deal and never question it. People shouldn't bully for that (or at all) but we both have been bullied enough to be cautious I suppose. As Mason said, not really a reason to be sharing the information around at school.Also (off topic...sorry), being short is the cool group to be part of...cuz I'm in it :thumbup: .....that actually made me cringe. But seriously, I'm barely 4'11 and the youngest in my grade so I hear the jokes, besides the one puberty is playing on me. Nothing wrong with being different. Don't be afraid to be you!
      You will grow dont worry :)
    • Callum M wrote:

I share a room with one of my brothers. He's 10. We each have our own bed, but sometimes he will crawl into bed with me and cuddle with me (though that happens less and less as he gets older).
      Mine does the same, sometimes he sneaks into my bed, sometimes into my other bro's, sometimes into my parents'. overall he rarely sleeps in his bed X/