where have you masturbated?

• Matty B wrote:

mentallychaotic wrote:

The evidence would never be seen, I am sure. The air bubbles and water jets keep the water moving, and the air makes the top surface mostly white...... there would be no visible evidence! If someone is disturbed by the idea of it, ask them if they took a shower before getting in......
    ...and there are fine filters inside...
    only evidence if you cum, i am dry so no one can tell
  • Matty B wrote:

mentallychaotic wrote:

The evidence would never be seen, I am sure. The air bubbles and water jets keep the water moving, and the air makes the top surface mostly white...... there would be no visible evidence! If someone is disturbed by the idea of it, ask them if they took a shower before getting in......
    Only thing I can say is YOU LUCKY DEVIL, I sometimes think how great it would be to have a dry orgasm again
  • ChrisC05 wrote:

Matty B wrote:

mentallychaotic wrote:

Only thing I can say is YOU LUCKY DEVIL, I sometimes think how great it would be to have a dry orgasm again
    I do too, they were awesome
  • maseb wrote:

ChrisC05 wrote:

Matty B wrote:

mentallychaotic wrote:

I do too, they were awesome
    I don’t know if I’m going to regret asking this, but I’m kinda curious. What do you mean by a dry orgasm? (Actually I can guess what that means, but I didn’t know they were possible.) And why are they so great?
  • HannahW wrote:

I don’t know if I’m going to regret asking this, but I’m kinda curious. What do you mean by a dry orgasm? (Actually I can guess what that means, but I didn’t know they were possible.) And why are they so great?
    Before a boy is able to ejaculate, he can still reach orgasm. Those are "dry orgasms" because there is no ejaculate, no fluid. They vary a lot by person, but for many of us, the dry ones, pre-puberty, were much more intense. Plus, you could keep going and have multiple orgasms.
  • mentallychaotic wrote:

HannahW wrote:

Before a boy is able to ejaculate, he can still reach orgasm. Those are "dry orgasms" because there is no ejaculate, no fluid. They vary a lot by person, but for many of us, the dry ones, pre-puberty, were much more intense. Plus, you could keep going and have multiple orgasms.
    Well answered
    Live for today
  • mentallychaotic wrote:

HannahW wrote:

Even if you are 16, 17 y old , you may not be able to ejaculate .. Right ?
  • French_Girl wrote:

mentallychaotic wrote:

HannahW wrote:

I think if a 16 or 17 yo guy can’t ejaculate that might be a sign of a problem
    I don’t see what’s so great about dry ones either
  • French_Girl wrote:

mentallychaotic wrote:

HannahW wrote:

I don't know..... most of us start to ejaculate early in puberty. And from that point on, it seems that ejaculation and orgasm are tied together. I suppose someone might not enter puberty until 16 or 17 but that would be very rare.
  • mentallychaotic wrote:

French_Girl wrote:

mentallychaotic wrote:

HannahW wrote:

I don't know..... most of us start to ejaculate early in puberty. And from that point on, it seems that ejaculation and orgasm are tied together. I suppose someone might not enter puberty until 16 or 17 but that would be very rare.
    Agreed, if at 16, 17 you can't ejaculate there are probably other signs of problems and bigger things to worry about.
  • mentallychaotic wrote:

HannahW wrote:

I think different guys have a different experience of the intensity and for many, the extra sensations from ejaculating makes wet orgasms feel better than dry orgasms. But I think being able to carry on without even a small break and have more orgasms is common. It's also interesting that girls can do the same so, for those who discovered masturbation early enough to experience dry orgasms, I suspect it is the closest a guy can get to knowing what a girl's orgasm is like.

mentallychaotic wrote:

I think you can start puberty as late as 16 before doctors start to get worried and it can then take about a year from the start of puberty to starting to ejaculate, but I think it is uncommon to be that age without having started to ejaculate. I think the average age is about 12.5 and most can by the time they're 14.
  • mentallychaotic wrote:

HannahW wrote:

Ok. Thanks. I didn’t know that.
  • Mentallychaotic wrote:

I had dry orgasms for about a year before being able to ejaculate. They sure felt nice but they were nowhere as intense as when I started to ejaculate. It was easy to keep going and have multiple though. And not having to clean up was good, too.
  • Thatrandomguy wrote:

Kyle07 wrote:

mentallychaotic wrote:

Kyle07 wrote:

Out of the ordinary places for me were the beach and back of the bus
    Back of bus sounds interesting. Clean up must have been weird.
    It was kind of a dare and I didn’t finish so no mess
    Did any girls see you while you were jerking off or see your dick?
    I’ve done that too and no others saw just two friends lol
    Wouldn’t want boys or anyone to see us
    Wasn’t really getting off just going through the motions as proof of not being a prude

no one was nearby