Changing and showering naked in the school locker room

• Funcindy wrote:

I make sure I get the last shower stall for two reasons. Growing up in a nudist home I have no problem with guys seeing me naked . The first reason is the stairs going to the second floor are across from the shower room so when I open the window c ow anyone going down the stairs can see me in the shower. The second reason is when the door to go in the gym is opened, anyone of the boys orvteachers in the gym can see into the shower stalll where I am showering
      You want to show off your naked body to those outside the shower room? I am not shy about being naked in the locker room and showers, but I don't flaunt it. This is very strange.
    • pahern0317 wrote:

Funcindy wrote:

I make sure I get the last shower stall for two reasons. Growing up in a nudist home I have no problem with guys seeing me naked . The first reason is the stairs going to the second floor are across from the shower room so when I open the window c ow anyone going down the stairs can see me in the shower. The second reason is when the door to go in the gym is opened, anyone of the boys orvteachers in the gym can see into the shower stalll where I am showering
      You want to show off your naked body to those outside the shower room? I am not shy about being naked in the locker room and showers, but I don't flaunt it. This is very strange.
      I might have to agree with you, and I'm thinking it may have been one of the reasons why the person was banned.
    • Yeah, my school has us shower too. It's no big deal for me (like someone else said, if anyone's staring at me, at least it means I must have something worth looking at).

And yeah, I've popped a woody in the locker room on occasion. Some other guys have as well, most haven't. Usually we just joke around about it when it happens.
    • Durango wrote:

pahern0317 wrote:

Funcindy wrote:

I might have to agree with you, and I'm thinking it may have been one of the reasons why the person was banned.
      Funcindy, aka fakecindy, sadly couldn't make it a full day between her first-ever post before getting banned lol. I wonder if it was her fakeness or her poor grammar that got her banned lol. Honestly whether you shower at school or not, what architect would design a school shower that one you could see into from the gym and two that had not only windows that students could open, but that could be opened and the nude student was visible to others???

In all seriousness though, I do know boys who flaunt their nude bodies to other boys in the locker room as well as sending nude photos to girls. I also know girls who flaunt being topless or nude in front of boys. I assume their are girls who flaunt their bodies to girls in the locker rooms but idk. These things don't happen daily, but we all know it happens. Like I said, what doesn't happen is locker rooms being designed like funcindy said lol.
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

Durango wrote:

pahern0317 wrote:

Funcindy wrote:

Funcindy, aka fakecindy, sadly couldn't make it a full day between her first-ever post before getting banned lol. I wonder if it was her fakeness or her poor grammar that got her banned lol. Honestly whether you shower at school or not, what architect would design a school shower that one you could see into from the gym and two that had not only windows that students could open, but that could be opened and the nude student was visible to others???
      In all seriousness though, I do know boys who flaunt their nude bodies to other boys in the locker room as well as sending nude photos to girls. I also know girls who flaunt being topless or nude in front of boys. I assume their are girls who flaunt their bodies to girls in the locker rooms but idk. These things don't happen daily, but we all know it happens. Like I said, what doesn't happen is locker rooms being designed like funcindy said lol.
      That's kind of what I was thinking, too (plus, in the "Who woke you today??" thread 'Funcity' commented "my dad wakes me up every morning, to join him in the shower"). In some ways, though, it's too bad that no school architects ever design schools where we could get a free peep show into the showers from outside. :lolz:
    • Hmm, peep shows into the school showers. I was wondering why this thread was in the Teen Sexuality forum. Now I know why!

Anyway, back on topic, yeah, I shower at school, and yeah, I've gotten erections in there a couple of times too, usually if I haven't gotten off in a while and have some reason to be thinking sexy thoughts (and usually when one of my friends with benefits is in the locker room with me). It's been no big deal, fortunately.
    • Ashley2004 wrote:

we rarely do anything that causes you to sweat. Our PE is a joke.Badminton, bowling, volleyball. They're all fun but once everything is setup and/or teams are made, you're only moving around for 15-20 minutes a class and not very vigorously.
      That sound to me a bit like playing tennis in PE. Struggling to keep the ball in the court means more time fetching it again than actually playing. But with both tennis and badminton you get the most exercise if you have reached a basic level of being able to play, but your oponent is better than you. That way they stand in one place and hit the ball to the extremes of your side of the court leaving you no option other than to return it pretty much straight to them so you end up doing all the running.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

Ashley2004 wrote:

we rarely do anything that causes you to sweat. Our PE is a joke.Badminton, bowling, volleyball. They're all fun but once everything is setup and/or teams are made, you're only moving around for 15-20 minutes a class and not very vigorously.
      That sound to me a bit like playing tennis in PE. Struggling to keep the ball in the court means more time fetching it again than actually playing. But with both tennis and badminton you get the most exercise if you have reached a basic level of being able to play, but your oponent is better than you. That way they stand in one place and hit the ball to the extremes of your side of the court leaving you no option other than to return it pretty much straight to them so you end up doing all the running.
      True. I'm not good at racquet sports but I own anyone else in my PE class lol