anal survey

age of first anal fingering yourself, how many fingers, did you use lube? 13, js one, nope
    age of first time fingered by guy (girl), how many fingers, use lube? 13, js one, nope

first anal
    age of partner, size: 14, 5' inches
    lube? Spit
    paintfull? A little bit

did you do it regularly ? Kinda
    how frequently arnd once a week
    age of first anal fingering yourself, how many fingers, did you use lube? 13. not fingering, but a buttplug. and yes, lube, obviously.
    age of first time fingered by guy (girl), how many fingers, use lube? 13. i am not sure. 2 ou 3?

first anal
    age of partner, size: 15
    lube? obviously, yes.
    paintfull? kind of, but it was generally okay.

did you do it regularly? sometimes. when i'm on my period, or sometimes i'm just in the mood.
    how frequently?
    age of first anal fingering yourself, how many fingers, did you use lube? I think 9 - generally when I discovered masturbation, 1 finger, shampoo or no lube - I do not remember. I definitely used shampoo at some point but don't remember was it since the first time, baby oil later
    age of first time fingered by guy (girl), how many fingers, use lube? 16, 2 fingers, with lube, girl

first anal
    age of partner, size: 23, 18 cm/7 inch - it is a strap-on
    lube? yes
    paintfull? no

did you do it regularly ? yes, yes
    how frequently? masturbation - daily, sex 1-2 times a week
  • Anna Kadlecova wrote:

Hello, some new survey for you

age of first anal fingering yourself, how many fingers, did you use lube?13, one , used vaseline
    age of first time fingered by guy (girl), how many fingers, use lube?haven’t just myself

first anal . like by another person for sex? never yet. don’t plan to
    lube?
    paintfull?

did you do it regularly ?
    how frequently?
    Covering a dog turd in chocolate won’t make it a candy bar.
  • Hello, some new survey for you

age of first anal fingering yourself, how many fingers, did you use lube? 12, 1, yes
    age of first time fingered by guy (girl), how many fingers, use lube? I know this one is for girls, but a guy did finger me: 15, 2, yes

first anal
    age of partner, size: 12, around 4 inches.
    lube? yes
    paintfull? kind of

did you do it regularly ? not super regularly
    how frequently? we only did it a few times over the span of a few weeks