Do you think Mayank will ever return to the site?

• OBut will he stay or go like before lol

UwuThemCheeks wrote:

Mayank wrote:

But will he stay or go like before lol I'll try to stay and moderate.
    Just wondering but do u like have a job or just like super busy in college? Also whats the best way of contacting you if you ever go AWOL from the forums?
    Send me an email - mayank @ liasotech.com
  • DragonV2 wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Anastasia T wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Anastasia T wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Anastasia T wrote:

Pultost wrote:

SouthernDude wrote:

If he's actually alive, I really hope so. It's been over a year since he's been around, and this place needs a serious deep clean.
    He's got plenty of work ahead of him if he returns. xDhe was here 6 days ago, but he didn't say anything .. it was good that he turns to you as moderator and like others here who have already done a good job discovering fakes and perverts

Perhaps he browsed through and was like "Screw that", and logged out again. :P
    it was good that you were moderator here :)
    Oh no, I've never been moderator here or anywhere. :) If I was, the puberty section would be a wasteland by now. xD.
    i think you were perfect for that i trust you .. plus SouthernDude
    Thanks for the trust, but I don't think I'd be a very good mod. A mod needs to be objective, and I'm not. xD
    You'd probably scare the shit out of horny boys lmfao and shame them all.

DragonV2 wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Anastasia T wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Anastasia T wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Anastasia T wrote:

Pultost wrote:

SouthernDude wrote:

If he's actually alive, I really hope so. It's been over a year since he's been around, and this place needs a serious deep clean.
    He's got plenty of work ahead of him if he returns. xDhe was here 6 days ago, but he didn't say anything .. it was good that he turns to you as moderator and like others here who have already done a good job discovering fakes and perverts

Perhaps he browsed through and was like "Screw that", and logged out again. :P
    it was good that you were moderator here :)
    Oh no, I've never been moderator here or anywhere. :) If I was, the puberty section would be a wasteland by now. xD.
    i think you were perfect for that i trust you .. plus SouthernDude
    Thanks for the trust, but I don't think I'd be a very good mod. A mod needs to be objective, and I'm not. xD
    You'd probably scare the shit out of horny boys lmfao and shame them all.
    Mayank's last activity was May 26, 2022. But I don't really see the purpose of wondering if he'll come back or not. It's his decision. Sorry for bumping an old thread. It just interested me. Seems that he (or she) is the OG who created this site. Maybe?

As for the comments about scaring "the shit out of horny boys lmao and shame them all" I don't get. News flash - Teens are horny. Boys especially, but girls too. Adults are horny too. I read that senior citizens in retirement homes are getting SIDs like crazy. Being horny is nothing to be shamed for, of shamed of. Let me say that again ...

BEING HORNY IS NOTHING TO BE SHAMED FOR, OR OF!!!

Yes being horny and nothing more is bad and shallow. A person should be full of thought, and intellect, and emotions, and generosity, and love, and hormones, and humanity, and humility, and horniness among other things.
  • There’s a difference between been horny and creepy and most of the stud been asked in the puberty section is just that, how many topics do we need about nudity or getting naked in a changing room
    [/quote]Your point is valid. It's just as valid as mine. No more valid however. I agree that the people that repeat themselves in locker room posts are creepy. I agree that people that want to slide into other people's DMs discussing nudity in locker rooms are creepy. But I don't think a 13 year old who is new to this page creating a post asking about locker rooms is creepy. Most posts about locker rooms get locked because some creep starts to story tell, or some overzealous mod thinks its storytelling and closes it without warning. Just because you and I are 15 and 16 and have life all figured out (joking, I have jokes) doesn't mean 13 and 14s do. And in all seriousness, I do have questions how other people view nudity in other parts of the country and world even though I think I understand how nudity is perceived in my school and city/state. But I agree, there are creeps on this site. I guess all we can do is ban them tho. I mean a person can equally ask how many topics about word games do we need? Seems like we have about 20 lol. But I don't mind. Live and let live.
  • Gabraham247 wrote:

Mayank's last activity was May 26, 2022. But I don't really see the purpose of wondering if he'll come back or not. It's his decision. Sorry for bumping an old thread. It just interested me. Seems that he (or she) is the OG who created this site. Maybe?

I'm pretty sure unless Mayak can time travel he didn't create the site :lol: he joined in 2015. The site started in 2005 (or maybe before that)

But maybe I actually look up stuff, analyse it, and come to a logical conclusion before saying stuff that's completely irrelevant. But if thats what you want to think the mods of this site don't do on all the stuff we do, you can live in your fantasy that we're overzealous :D but then youd end up with hundreds of inappropriate pictures, advertisements and dms asking if you were horny about someone's private parts

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
  • To be fair, I didn't say Mayank definitely created the site. I had no idea the site was created in 2005! Thst was before I was born! The way people were talking, it made it out like Mayank was a VERY important person. So I made a logical assumption, but nowhere did I say it was fact. I said "maybe." Thanks for the history lesson. And that's not me being sarcastic. I really do think it's cool to know when this site was created and I now know.

Also, nowhere did I say every mod was overzealous or any single mod was always overzealous. I've said it before on others threads, and I'll repeat it now in this thread -- moderating is difficult, and the TH mods do a good job for the most part. If you look, my comment about mods was in response to someone saying after Mayank left, this place was in desperate need of mods and that person suggested Pultost and Pultost stated they would not be a good mod bc they weren't objective, then they person said ya, you'd probably scare away the horny kids and shame them. It was THAT exchange that I had issue with. It was THOSE words I responded to. In no way have I EVER disrespectrd a mod in this site. Ever. I have disagreed with singular decisions mods have made in locking a thread prematurely as opposed to giving a warning. But that's to be expected in life. In fact, if you look, I have praised mods of this site.
  • I know you didn't say it was. I was just making a point that in a couple of minutes I can easily find out when Mayak joined the site (from his profile) and from the profile list find out when the first user registered. Both things anyone on the site can do.

Mayak owns and funds the site (so he is kinda important) and at the time those posts were made there was some seriously messed up stuff on the site, and no mods =O

Anyway you've kinda proved why some people aren't cut out for being a mod (as pultost was actually saying) and that digging up old treads without context is a bad idea.

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."