Wet Dreams

• Birds18 wrote:

probably has a lot to do with when you started puberty. I never got one and started puberty late. I bet if I started earlier I would have had one. Plus I do it a lot.
      I don't think that can be right as I started early and I have never had one either.

Maybe it is more about when you started to masturbate vs. when you become able to ejaculate. If, like me, you started masturbating before being able to ejaculate, though not by very much, and was therefore having dry orgasms, then as soon as you started making semen, you;ll end uo ejaculating it at the end of mastrurbaing, i.e. you'll discover your abilty to ejaculate via masturbation. Then, frequent masturbation will probably make wet dreams less likely, though that's only a trend, not a guarantee.

Someone who doesn't discover masturbation until after he has started making semen may have his first ejaculation in a wet dream.

One possible link with late pubrty, though, is that if you heard about masturbation from others who were already enjoying it and therfore decided to try it even before your body seemed to demand that you do it, you're more likely to have had a period of dry orgasms before starting to ejaculate.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

probably has a lot to do with when you started puberty. I never got one and started puberty late. I bet if I started earlier I would have had one. Plus I do it a lot.
      I don't think that can be right as I started early and I have never had one either.
      Maybe it is more about when you started to masturbate vs. when you become able to ejaculate. If, like me, you started masturbating before being able to ejaculate, though not by very much, and was therefore having dry orgasms, then as soon as you started making semen, you;ll end uo ejaculating it at the end of mastrurbaing, i.e. you'll discover your abilty to ejaculate via masturbation. Then, frequent masturbation will probably make wet dreams less likely, though that's only a trend, not a guarantee.

Someone who doesn't discover masturbation until after he has started making semen may have his first ejaculation in a wet dream.

One possible link with late pubrty, though, is that if you heard about masturbation from others who were already enjoying it and therfore decided to try it even before your body seemed to demand that you do it, you're more likely to have had a period of dry orgasms before starting to ejaculate.
      I didn't ejaculate until almost 2 years after I started masturbating, and had a single wet dream about 2 years later. I then went through a period where I was getting wet dreams about once a month and hadn't changed my masturbation habits. Then the dreams stopped for a while but recently I've had a couple. Don't remember what the dreams were about.
    • maseb wrote:

Sean2001 wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

I don't think that can be right as I started early and I have never had one either.Maybe it is more about when you started to masturbate vs. when you become able to ejaculate. If, like me, you started masturbating before being able to ejaculate, though not by very much, and was therefore having dry orgasms, then as soon as you started making semen, you;ll end uo ejaculating it at the end of mastrurbaing, i.e. you'll discover your abilty to ejaculate via masturbation. Then, frequent masturbation will probably make wet dreams less likely, though that's only a trend, not a guarantee.

I didn't ejaculate until almost 2 years after I started masturbating, and had a single wet dream about 2 years later. I then went through a period where I was getting wet dreams about once a month and hadn't changed my masturbation habits. Then the dreams stopped for a while but recently I've had a couple. Don't remember what the dreams were about.
      Of all the wet dreams I had, I never remembered the dreams themselves either.