How do you know when you will start puberty or if you have started ?

• Most boys tend to think they have started puberty as soon as they start growing pubic hair, although technically I believe it's just before then.

Also with me I started getting more erections in the 6 months or so before I started puberty. That could be a sign that puberty is starting soon. The same thing happened with my brother.

But don't worry about it, everybody is different, we all start at different times and the important thing is, we all get there in the end.
    • Starlord wrote:

Hi I'm new I have a question : how do you what age you will start puberty ? I am 13 and I think I have to started yet but on the forum I have read some boys started at about 10 or 11 is that normal ?
      Honestly speaking the best way of knowing is if you can make cum or not.

If you're showing symptoms of puberty such as your testicles/dick getting bigger, being able to nut, voice deepening, and your body changing in things like height then you're in puberty. People on average start at 12-14 with 10-11 being early and 15 being late. You're fine as you are and also masturbating at 10-11 is a bit unusual but normal
    • Well based on some people's responses I could have potentially started at age 12 . I was constantly horny with boners and masturbating but have no sperm or pubic hair until age of 14 .

I don't recall my doctor saying anything about me being at the very early stages of puberty at that point.