Admitting To Masturbating

• collin13 wrote:

Yeah I admit it. Everyone our age does it so why not? I read above about a kid knowing someone who got teased for doing it when he was caught. He was probably teased because he was doing it at school or something. Moral of the story is have self control! That's why I jerk off every morning before school so I don't get the all day boners!
      i think everyone knows that everyone knows that everyone does it, lol, but at my school it’s wierd, like a code of silence. I feel like it would be committing social suicide if I admitted to the whole class. Idk, maybe it will change later on when we get to high school, but definitely not rn
    • Butlersbus wrote:

collin13 wrote:

Yeah I admit it. Everyone our age does it so why not? I read above about a kid knowing someone who got teased for doing it when he was caught. He was probably teased because he was doing it at school or something. Moral of the story is have self control! That's why I jerk off every morning before school so I don't get the all day boners!
      i think everyone knows that everyone knows that everyone does it, lol, but at my school it’s wierd, like a code of silence. I feel like it would be committing social suicide if I admitted to the whole class. Idk, maybe it will change later on when we get to high school, but definitely not rn
      I get what you are saying! Its not like we talk about it openly, but it comes up when hanging out with friends or at sleep overs for sure. Social suicide would be getting caught rubbing it in the bathroom at school. I don't get why some boys do that. It hasn't happened at my school that I know of but if it did the poor kid would also never hear the end of it I'm sure.
    • collin13 wrote:

Smart move. :)
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • 1.Do you admit to masturbating?
      Yes.
      2.Are you always honest about it?
      Depends on who it is. Usually, I am.
      3.Are you open about it with all your friends?
      Usually only when they ask!
      4.Only certain friends?
      I guess it depends on how close I am to them.
      5.What about family?
      If they asked, I wouldn't lie.
      6.When did you start admitting to it?
      Around when I was 15
    • I think I've reached the point where anyone who knows how normal masturbation is would be more worried if I said I didn't do it. So, if asked, I would say that yes, I do, but that doesn't mean I generally volunteer that information, i.e. I don't meet a friend and start a conversation with "Wow, I had a great wank last night, what about you?". I have discussed it beyond simple acknowledgement with close friends, though.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

I think I've reached the point where anyone who knows how normal masturbation is would be more worried if I said I didn't do it. So, if asked, I would say that yes, I do, but that doesn't mean I generally volunteer that information, i.e. I don't meet a friend and start a conversation with "Wow, I had a great wank last night, what about you?". I have discussed it beyond simple acknowledgement with close friends, though.
      Like you said: I think my parents would have to be blind and stupid to think I don’t do it.
    • Do you admit to masturbating? yes
      Are you always honest about it? yes
      Are you open about it with all your friends? oh yeah
      Only certain friends?
      What about family? whole family knows I masturbate, as we know they masturbate.

When did you start admitting to it? my brothers and friends have always known, parents when my mom walked in on me and asked my dad to talk to me, and my sister and I just eventually admitted to it.
    • I can’t say a situation has come up where I’ve had to admit it or there was any doubt. Amongst my group of friends it was always assumed “everybody does it”.
      “Sex appeal is fifty percent what you’ve got and fifty percent what people think you’ve got.” —Sophia Loren
    • 1.Do you admit to masturbating?
      Yes.
      2.Are you always honest about it?
      Only to peeps that I trust.
      3.Are you open about it with all your friends?
      Yes with my friends that I trust
      4.Only certain friends?
      Yes, my really close friends
      5.What about family?
      My mom knows I masturbate. Not sure if my dad does.
      6.When did you start admitting to it?
      At the age of 13