What disorders do u have?

• TessTheGreat wrote:

If I get nervous I stammer a bit. It doesn't happen when I'm singing but if I'm having to speak in front of my class it happens.
      I also have something called nocturnal enuresis, which means that I sometimes wet the bed because I don't wake up when I need to wee.
      Like everyone else who has posted here about conditions I just cope with them because there are far worse things I could have and what I've got isn't like life limiting or anything like that.
      That's cool Tess and you are so right about there being much worse things. I don't get stammering but I do get the bedwetting so I know exactly what that's like and I hope it's going ok for you. And I know you were using the alarm and hope that is doing good and I'm just about to start it now school is over.

collin13 wrote:

So with the pandemic and all the crazy restrictions we had where I live I ended up with depression, but I'm a lot better now than I was. I ended up going to see a therapist for it and now feel pretty good about things. They chalked it up to isolation. For a long time, I couldn't even see my step siblings and that was killer for me because I consider myself a pretty social kid.
      hi Collin and it's good you wrote this. I know you aren't the only one who ended up with depression and it's horrible. I even had to take time out from school for it. I'm glad you're feeling good now because I am too :)