Uncircumcised

• renesd201510-th wrote:

Maxsmith wrote:

DaxDax wrote:

I’m cut, a friend of mine is uncut ... I’ve seen different pics of guys dinks that are uncut. I noticed that some have a long foreskin and some are shorter. Does this make it harder to clean down there if it’s a lot longer?
    As long as U can pull ur foreskin all the way back, it's not an issue. One of the problems that results in being cut as a teen is having a tight foreskin, also known as phimosis.
    I think you meant one of the problems of being "uncut" instead of cut.
    Yeah I should of really said as a teenager phimosis can lead to uncut boys getting cut, There are ways of avoiding getting cut in these cases
  • Maxsmith wrote:

renesd201510-th wrote:

Maxsmith wrote:

DaxDax wrote:

I’m cut, a friend of mine is uncut ... I’ve seen different pics of guys dinks that are uncut. I noticed that some have a long foreskin and some are shorter. Does this make it harder to clean down there if it’s a lot longer?
    As long as U can pull ur foreskin all the way back, it's not an issue. One of the problems that results in being cut as a teen is having a tight foreskin, also known as phimosis.
    Yeah I should of really said as a teenager phimosis can lead to uncut boys getting cut, There are ways of avoiding getting cut in these cases
    actually that's exactly what you did say. You don't need to change the wording at all. And if you were to change cut to uncut it wouldn't make any sense at all.
  • TessTheGreat wrote:

Maxsmith wrote:

renesd201510-th wrote:

Maxsmith wrote:

DaxDax wrote:

actually that's exactly what you did say. You don't need to change the wording at all. And if you were to change cut to uncut it wouldn't make any sense at all.
    Yup, I read it wrong. You had worded it correctly!
  • TessTheGreat wrote:

Maxsmith wrote:

renesd201510-th wrote:

Maxsmith wrote:

DaxDax wrote:

phimosis is when an UNCUT boy can't retract his foreskin over the head of his penis. CUT boys no longer really have a foreskin, but their circumcision can be either tight, meaning the skin on the shaft doesn't move when you have an erection, or loose, meaning it does move to some degree on the shaft.

there are alternatives to circumcision for a boy that has phimosis. in the shower or even better the bath, each time you take one slowly try to retract it. you can also get a steroid cream from your doctor.
  • DaxDax wrote:

Yeah kinda, my 5 and 7 yo bros have pretty long foreskins probably cuz they’re so small so cleaning underneath is extra important ;)
  • kirishima13 wrote:

DaxDax wrote:

Yeah kinda, my 5 and 7 yo bros have pretty long foreskins probably cuz they’re so small so cleaning underneath is extra important ;)
    I don’t remember when I first pulled mine back to clean it but it was definitely 7+ because my mom told me to in the bath tub. I seriously don’t know why everybody cares about us uncircumcised guys, it’s not like it’s a problem, it’s not like it’s some kind of issue. It gets cleaned and naturally is a part of our hygiene as we grow older, it’s something that my mom and dad taught me about WAY WAY WAY before puberty.
  • Butlersbus wrote:

kirishima13 wrote:

DaxDax wrote:

I don’t remember when I first pulled mine back to clean it but it was definitely 7+ because my mom told me to in the bath tub. I seriously don’t know why everybody cares about us uncircumcised guys, it’s not like it’s a problem, it’s not like it’s some kind of issue. It gets cleaned and naturally is a part of our hygiene as we grow older, it’s something that my mom and dad taught me about WAY WAY WAY before puberty.
    Yeah my parents or I still have to pull back there foreskin when their bath to get them clean. And yeah it is strange how they make a big deal about it, but ig if you aren’t uncircumcised it might be a lil strange to u.
  • Butlersbus wrote:

kirishima13 wrote:

DaxDax wrote:

From what I understand most boys are circumcised in the USA so being uncircumcised is not common
    I read from boys or girls who had never seen uncircumcised before so they didnt know about circumcision and assumed circumcised was natural
    So it can be surprising to see uncircumcised
    But you're right it's not a problem at all ;)
  • kevinsnores wrote:

there was 1 kid in my school that i saw in showers that was uncut. but i was in an area where quite allot of Jewish family's lived here more parents don't circumcise now. uncut are ugly and dirty
    Maybe you don't like the look, that's your problem. But calling them ugly and dirty is just mean. If a guy washes his glans, it's clean - this goes for both cut and uncut.
    curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
  • kevinsnores wrote:

there was 1 kid in my school that i saw in showers that was uncut. but i was in an area where quite allot of Jewish family's lived here more parents don't circumcise now. uncut are ugly and dirty
    I happen to think uncut looks better but that's probably because that's how I am and what I am used to seeing here in the UK where circumcision isn't that common. As you say, you would see more in places with a high Jewish population, or Muslim probably.

On being dirty, not if the owner of the dick cleans it regularly. All we need to do is slide the skin back and let the water from the shower run over the glans and behind the rim. The idea that cut penises are fundamentally cleaner is something put about by those who make money from continuing to circumcise.
  • Reuben_13 wrote:

I'm circumcised, I hear that uncut penises often feel better while masturbating, is that true?
    I'm uncut and, of course, have never been cut because it is a one-way process but I do like feeling my foreskin sliding over my glans and I am also aware that some of the pleasant sensation is coming from the foreskin and not all of it from the glans. But I am sure masturbating and sex still feel really good even when circumcised and there is a certain extent to which the brain seems to adapt to any given level of stimulation.
  • Sean2001 wrote:

Reuben_13 wrote:

I'm circumcised, I hear that uncut penises often feel better while masturbating, is that true?
    I'm uncut and, of course, have never been cut because it is a one-way process but I do like feeling my foreskin sliding over my glans and I am also aware that some of the pleasant sensation is coming from the foreskin and not all of it from the glans. But I am sure masturbating and sex still feel really good even when circumcised and there is a certain extent to which the brain seems to adapt to any given level of stimulation.
    While I don't know what my circumcised boyfriend actually feels when I masturbate him, the act is completely different than when I do myself because of the movement of the skin.
  • maseb wrote:

Sean2001 wrote:

Reuben_13 wrote:

While I don't know what my circumcised boyfriend actually feels when I masturbate him, the act is completely different than when I do myself because of the movement of the skin.
    It it probably feels good to him, it always feels good when someone else does it lol
  • Benni90er wrote:

kevinsnores wrote:

Maybe you don't like the look, that's your problem. But calling them ugly and dirty is just mean. If a guy washes his glans, it's clean - this goes for both cut and uncut.
    I am sorry If I offended anyone after reading Benni's reply I feel that I was stupid with my post. again please know I am sorry