F1 2021 Xbox One

• F1 2021 Xbox One

I can't seem like win a F2 race. Every time I win the raca in solo career mode I don't actually win even though I finished 1st and had 0 penalties. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me? My parents just bought the game today. I have literally tried everything and still nothing. The only thing that seems to work is restarting the race everytime until the game stops glitching.
      Feel free to message me about literally anything 24|7.
    • Winning a race but not actually winning... that's a new one to me.

All I know is that the game is glitchy and broken in many areas, and whether or not Codies will fix it is unknowable.

I also have the game on Xbox, so if you have any more questions feel free to ask

"We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun." - Winnie the Pooh

R.I.P. VT
      2004 - 2021

For questions/comments/concerns please DM here or contact:
      [email protected]
    • SouthernDude wrote:

Winning a race but not actually winning... that's a new one to me.

All I know is that the game is glitchy and broken in many areas, and whether or not Codies will fix it is unknowable.

I also have the game on Xbox, so if you have any more questions feel free to ask
      there was an update. I don't actually know if it was fixed or not. I just gave up lol and went straight to F1 but now I am having problems with the visual aspects of the game in regards to blurryness of cars in replay mode.
      Feel free to message me about literally anything 24|7.
    • Giannaisawesome wrote:

SouthernDude wrote:

Winning a race but not actually winning... that's a new one to me.

there was an update. I don't actually know if it was fixed or not. I just gave up lol and went straight to F1 but now I am having problems with the visual aspects of the game in regards to blurryness of cars in replay mode.
      Yeah, I'm having that issue too. Not sure what's up with that. I'll let you know if I find any answers

"We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun." - Winnie the Pooh

R.I.P. VT
      2004 - 2021

For questions/comments/concerns please DM here or contact:
      [email protected]