Cousin body shy

• *Houston* wrote:

I am not a perv. Where are you getting this.

Like BlackParadePixie explained, you seem to have quite the fascination with you and your cousin being naked in front of each other (or at least as close to naked as you can get him).

Your cousin doesn't want to take any of his clothes off in front of you. Why does that bother you so much if you're not a perv?
  • *Houston* wrote:

I am not a perv. Where are you getting this.
    you do realize you can just assure him there’s nothing to by afraid of or shy about by just talking to him, right? There’s no need to sleep naked with your cousin, unless it’s hot and you’re BOTH comfortable with it. Your post makes it sound like you’re trying to talk your cousin into sleeping naked with you and it’s super creepy.

I wasn’t crazy about being naked in a locker room when I was younger either, but no one talked me into sleeping naked with them to make me comfortable.
    I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you
    I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you
  • I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt rather than bash you as the others have already done that for me.

Just talk to your cousin. If you're truly the same age then ask him how he feels about that stuff and try to be considerate. He's shy and he's allowed to be modest/shy about that stuff. There's nothing wrong with it.

During PE and stuff you do have to strip to your underwear to get changed but you should just explain that calmly and tell him that its expected that he should be able to strip to underwear and get changed.. Sure he can use the stalls and stuff but thats inconvenient.

I dont see why you need to see him naked and why him seeing you naked is crucial. If you both consent then you both could simply compare and stuff which is normal but only should be done with BOTH parties consent and being comfortable. If you're forcing, manipulating or influencing him then you have violated him and simply abused him in the worst way possible.

You claim to be 12, if so then its normal to feel horny, curious or just want to see what changes other people have. The most important thing is to respect their privacy and their body/wishes. This means you dont perv, manipulate or just force people to show or talk about it. You need to keep this in mind rather than let desires take over.
  • I don't why you felt that need to make him go shirtless or are trying to get him un shy.

If you're comfortable with your body going through puberty, good for you! That's something less you have to deal with.

But trying to or taking it upon yourself to make your cousin un-shy is going over the line.

You want to be a good cousin, then LISTEN to your cousin, if he is shy, respect that. If he feels uncomfortable naked or uncovered (shirt-less or pant-less) then support him, tell him it is ok to feel that way and don't try to change him. If he asks how you are so comfortable, then tell him how it makes you feel but let him make up his own mind.

From your posts it seems that you have an ulterior self-serving motive and that's were this goes wrong.

If he were to ask you, hey would you feel comfortable us stripping down to our underpants so I can see how I'd feel in front of other boys in gym class, then you can decide if you want to help him, as long it is with that intention and not getting him naked for your own reasons.

It's also normal as you're going through puberty to want to experiment, but ALWAYS with someone that is in the same mindset and doesn't have to be "convinced".

my 2c