Ejaculation amount

• ChrisC05 wrote:

That is the volume of sperm, but you also have a fair amount of prostatic fluid in your cum
      No, the figure is for the complete semen. Sperm make up about 2-5% of the total volume so if we had 1.5ml of sperm and that was 5% of the total that means the total would be 20x that, i.e. 30ml.

It is easy to be misled because liquid, when spread out, looks much more than it really is. If you were to get one of those syringes used for measuring children's medicines from you pharmacy, i.e. something with a capacity of up top 5ml and then try squirting different amounts of something with a similar consistency out wherever your cum normally lands I think you would be surprised how few ml you need for it to look a lot.

CooperJ wrote:

That makes sense. I thought it was all from my balls though
      No, most of cum is not made by our balls. As I mentioned above, the sperm only make up 2-5% of the total. Most of the rest is liquid from the seminal vesicles and the prostate gland and that's when our balls have got up to speed. When we very first start to ejaculate there are often no sperm present at all so whatever comes out is fluid from one or both of these glands. Then, over about the next two years, the number of sperm increases to a stable number, i.e. the same as we have when adult.

There is a table on the Wikipedia page for Semen.
    • It doesn't really matter imo. Idk if I shoot ropes or just a bit. I probably shoot somewhere in the middle. No girl has ever complained. In fact I think girls would actually prefer if guys didn't shoot a ton and get so messy, yet guys stupidly keep bragging about how much and how far they shoot lol. Regardless, I will NEVER measure it lol.
    • CooperJ wrote:

I looked this up. The volume of cum is normally 1.5 - 5 ml. Or about 1/4 - 1/3 teaspoon. I think we'd all agree, that's not true and that it's a lot more, regardless of how many times you've cum in a day - within reason.

CooperJ wrote:

Yeah, its from our balls...right?
    • masong wrote:

CooperJ wrote:

I looked this up. The volume of cum is normally 1.5 - 5 ml. Or about 1/4 - 1/3 teaspoon. I think we'd all agree, that's not true and that it's a lot more, regardless of how many times you've cum in a day - within reason.

CooperJ wrote:

Yeah, its from our balls...right?
      Are u asking if cum is produced in balls, then yes, that would be the simplest answer imo.
    • BlackParadePixie wrote:

did you guysnot learn all this shit in your sex Ed classes?
      The sex Ed class was a joke. I learned more from online.
      At least I know cum is produced in the prostate. Sperm comes from the balls. It gets mixed and squirts out of a guys penis.
      You're welcome - all those who wonder
      Somewhat hyper
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

This is actual scientific footage from a microscope showing the ball sperm mixing with the prostate cum!
      LOL ;)

CooperJ wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

The sex Ed class was a joke. I learned more from online.At least I know cum is produced in the prostate. Sperm comes from the balls. It gets mixed and squirts out of a guys penis.
      You're welcome - all those who wonder
      This is one of the difficulties caused by inadequate sex-ed.

Guys may refer to "emptying their balls" or a feeling that it's been too long since last cumming as "having full balls" but really this is so far removed from what really happens that it only makes sense with poetic license.

Yes, sperm are made in the balls. They emerge from the ball shaped bit still immature and enter the epididymis, a coiled tube on the outside of each ball, though still inside the scrotum, where they mature. It is only when they reach the end of the epididymis and go into the vas deferens, the tube that takes them up into the body, that they are ready to ejaculate.

This process of sperm moving from the balls, through the epididymis to the vas deferens is continuous and is not directly connected with orgasm or ejaculation. In that sense the balls, and the epididymis are always full, just not of sperm that are ready to be ejaculated or will be, until they are ready. What varies depending in how long it has been since your last ejaculation is how many sperm there are in the vas deferens, which is definitely not part of our balls, and how much fluid is in the other glands, i.e. the seminal vesicles and the prostate gland. Some people believe, of the three, it is how full the seminal vesicles are that gives the "everything full, need to cum" feeling.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

This is actual scientific footage from a microscope showing the ball sperm mixing with the prostate cum!
      LOL ;-)

CooperJ wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

The sex Ed class was a joke. I learned more from online.At least I know cum is produced in the prostate. Sperm comes from the balls. It gets mixed and squirts out of a guys penis.You're welcome - all those who wonder
      This is one of the difficulties caused by inadequate sex-ed.
      Guys may refer to "emptying their balls" or a feeling that it's been too long since last cumming as "having full balls" but really this is so far removed from what really happens that it only makes sense with poetic license.

Yes, sperm are made in the balls. They emerge from the ball shaped bit still immature and enter the epididymis, a coiled tube on the outside of each ball, though still inside the scrotum, where they mature. It is only when they reach the end of the epididymis and go into the vas deferens, the tube that takes them up into the body, that they are ready to ejaculate.

This process of sperm moving from the balls, through the epididymis to the vas deferens is continuous and is not directly connected with orgasm or ejaculation. In that sense the balls, and the epididymis are always full, just not of sperm that are ready to be ejaculated or will be, until they are ready. What varies depending in how long it has been since your last ejaculation is how many sperm there are in the vas deferens, which is definitely not part of our balls, and how much fluid is in the other glands, i.e. the seminal vesicles and the prostate gland. Some people believe, of the three, it is how full the seminal vesicles are that gives the "everything full, need to cum" feeling.
      Yeah i've also heard guys say that they "drained" their balls.
    • Luke Mitchell wrote:

For me, the amount and intensity depends on how long it’s been since the last time I’ve jizzed

If it’s been like a full day or two, then I can shoot heaps, and the blast radius is much larger, than if it’s my third or fourth time that day then the last few will just be small loads usually

But even though the massive loads feel great, I’ve got bad self control, and I’m horny all the damm time, so I usually have to jerk off at least twice a day
      yeah if i wait 2-3 days it's more. I can shoot far the longer i hold it in, if i "edge." ---do you do that?