Ejaculation amount

• ChrisC05 wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

Gc1110 wrote:

no ejaculation yet so no mess to worry about no shorts to clean out when i play pocket pool :)
      Enjoy it while it lasts. In no time you’ll be looking for a rag to clean up
      hope you get it sooner than later, my friends were able to shoot before me, but I caught up.once I turned 14
      hope before 14, did your friends make fun of you?
    • Gc1110 wrote:

ChrisC05 wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

Gc1110 wrote:

no ejaculation yet so no mess to worry about no shorts to clean out when i play pocket pool :)
      hope you get it sooner than later, my friends were able to shoot before me, but I caught up.once I turned 14
      I Guess a little, they would say " here comes blank shooter" and then laugh, I just laughed with them. You can look at it this way no need to change your shirts when you play pocket pool
    • ChrisC05 wrote:

Gc1110 wrote:

ChrisC05 wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

Gc1110 wrote:

I Guess a little, they would say " here comes blank shooter" and then laugh, I just laughed with them. You can look at it this way no need to change your shirts when you play pocket pool
      My doctor told me before I started puberty that a lot of times when boys start puberty later they go through it faster. And in my case she was right I also grew taller very fast.
    • Birds18 wrote:

My doctor told me before I started puberty that a lot of times when boys start puberty later they go through it faster. And in my case she was right I also grew taller very fast.
      I have heard this also, and I agree. I did not start late nor early. But the order of events in puberty varies between people, so we might not even notice it is happening. My first signs were that my penis began to grow a bit, and I started to ejaculate. Then later my balls began to grow about the same time pubic hair started. It just is all mixed up, and everybody does things in different order.

My best friend started late. He was short and small, in body size and everywhere else. Then all at once, he just took off and now is as tall as I am and has more pubes than I do and is caught up and passing me. He is evidence to support the above theory.
    • Gc1110 wrote:

ChrisC05 wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

Gc1110 wrote:

Gc1110 wrote:

ChrisC05 wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

Gc1110 wrote:

Gc1110 wrote:

ChrisC05 wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

Gc1110 wrote:

Gc1110 wrote:

ChrisC05 wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

Gc1110 wrote:

Have you noticed that the last bloom always has the best flower. This always happens. Ignore those that pass comments. Soon they will be envious of your progress
      Live for today
    • Birds18 wrote:

Anyone have any advice on how to make more?
      It's difficult to say how to make more. It will depend on how your puberty progresses. I read that the normal amount of semen is one teaspoon but it can be more. I'm sure that it will improve with you. It will happen, believe me
      Live for today
    • mentallychaotic wrote:

CoolKyle14 wrote:

I also think it depends on your health like the more soda you think the less you can produce and more water the more ect.
      I have read and heard this also. Stay well hydrated, but not with sweet drinks. And eat lots of vegetables, not so many tree fruits. I suppose any normal healthy-lifestyle advice probably fits here.
      i usually get 1 soda a day, i drink mostly water but do put flavor in it and eat carrots and celery as a snack.
    • Gc1110 wrote:

mentallychaotic wrote:

CoolKyle14 wrote:

I also think it depends on your health like the more soda you think the less you can produce and more water the more ect.
      I have read and heard this also. Stay well hydrated, but not with sweet drinks. And eat lots of vegetables, not so many tree fruits. I suppose any normal healthy-lifestyle advice probably fits here.
      i usually get 1 soda a day, i drink mostly water but do put flavor in it and eat carrots and celery as a snack.
      dam wouldn't know what to do if I didn't drink sodas throughout the day at least 3 to 4 of them
    • mentallychaotic wrote:

ChrisC05 wrote:

Gc1110 wrote:

dam wouldn't know what to do if I didn't drink sodas throughout the day at least 3 to 4 of them
      Perhaps the quantity of ejaculate is less important, then, than the intensity of the orgasm that produces it.....
      I for one don't have a problem , and it gets pretty intense if my girl edges me , the more edging the more Intense :P
    • mentallychaotic wrote:

CoolKyle14 wrote:

I am curious about the sweet drinks thing as I can't think of any mechanism by which it would have an effect, unless you are diabetic. If your blood sugar was too high, that could make it harder for liquid to leave the blood and enter glands due to osmotic pressure, but if you're not diabetic the body should keep your blood sugar under control even if you do drink sugary drinks. That doesn't make lots of sugary drinks a good idea - they can make you fat.

I also don't think drinking gallons of water a day will cause your body to produce huge loads. Becoming dehydrated could certainly cause it to produce smaller loads, though.

mentallychaotic wrote:

ChrisC05 wrote:

Perhaps the quantity of ejaculate is less important, then, than the intensity of the orgasm that produces it.....
      At one level, it is completely unimportant when masturbating because you're only going to wash/throw it away afterwards anyway. On the other hand I think ejaculating does generate extra, pleasant sensations on top of the orgasm and the more you squirt out, the more of that sensation you get. But the orgasm is the main intensely good feeling so edging to make that as intense as possible is always good. Then edging does itself seem to increase the quantity and at the same time makes it thinner. For that reason I am not sure if the bigger quantity as actually an illusion, i.e. whether thinner cum just goes further and looks more at the end because it is more spread out.
    • Ricard Cointreau wrote:

Gc1110 wrote:

what is supposed to be pocket pool you guys talk about? i've nerver heard of itby the wat, they are other solutions than using shorts to to ejaculate into and to clean up
      Pocket pool is playing with your penis through your pants pocket