Covid Vaccine

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BlackParadePixie wrote:

that doesn't mean every unvaccinated person ends up in the ICU. You're taking something and trying to make it mean something else. The vast majority of unvaccinated people who get covid don't end up in the hospital.
      You are correct, but what is being reported though is that the majority of those who are being hospitalized and are getting really sick from these variants are the unvaccinated people.
    • *Addi* wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

that doesn't mean every unvaccinated person ends up in the ICU. You're taking something and trying to make it mean something else. The vast majority of unvaccinated people who get covid don't end up in the hospital.
      You are correct, but what is being reported though is that the majority of those who are being hospitalized and are getting really sick from these variants are the unvaccinated people.
      and most of them have severe underlying conditions.

*Addi* wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

and most of them have severe underlying conditions.
      I have not heard that reported on the news, but I don't really want to get into a huge debate over it. So the bottom line is you will believe what you believe and I will believe what I am believe and I am cool with all that. I still will go about the way I want to handle it and you will go about the way you want to handle it.

I also am not saying that people don't have like asthma or something like that, but the last time I checked asthma is not going to kill you. Sure some may have Cancer, but certainly not the majority of these thousands of people.

this idea that millions of perfectly healthy people are getting covid and going to the ICU or dying is just nonsense.
      Yet it is exactly what's happening. What's nonsense is believing that because you are young and healthy, you cannot fall against a disease. This is just absurd. And that's not an issue of beliefs. One just needs to check measured data and statistics to verify that.
    • Its hard to check any data since there is so much lies spread by governments.

Few things I have been told

Starting on how covid is manufactured biological weapon released by china and democratic party of USA and EU to get rid of Trump first and then get rid of majority of people. To establish caliphate over Europistan.

Our teacher at school was super excited and happily told this to us.
    • Snowfox wrote:

Its hard to check any data since there is so much lies spread by governments.
      This is irrelevant, because in most democratic countries, it isn't the government that does the counting. It is the hospitals, and data is gathered by scientific agencies that are not necessarily dependent on politics.

And why would governments , in any case, lie and make victims numbers *higher* than what they are? This is plain stupid. Their interest would be to make them appear as low as possible. That's actually what we can witness in non democratic countries (China, NKorea, ...), where officials report absurdly low numbers.
    • Ryzen wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

This is irrelevant, because in most democratic countries, it isn't the government that does the counting. It is the hospitals, and data is gathered by scientific agencies that are not necessarily dependent on politics.
      And why would governments , in any case, lie and make victims numbers *higher* than what they are? This is plain stupid. Their interest would be to make them appear as low as possible. That's actually what we can witness in non democratic countries (China, NKorea, ...), where officials report absurdly low numbers.
      Why wouldnt they. Its best way to tell people that endless lockdowns are necessary. And what made you think any scientific agencies are non political.
      All outcomes in every study are decided before any study will be taken.
    • Snowfox wrote:

Ryzen wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

This is irrelevant, because in most democratic countries, it isn't the government that does the counting. It is the hospitals, and data is gathered by scientific agencies that are not necessarily dependent on politics.And why would governments , in any case, lie and make victims numbers *higher* than what they are? This is plain stupid. Their interest would be to make them appear as low as possible. That's actually what we can witness in non democratic countries (China, NKorea, ...), where officials report absurdly low numbers.
      Why wouldnt they. Its best way to tell people that endless lockdowns are necessary. And what made you think any scientific agencies are non political.All outcomes in every study are decided before any study will be taken.
      Because scientific agencies are not necessarily funded by governments. There are plenty of organizations that are independent of governments and that are also doing fact-checking, investigating numbers and so on. The press also does that.

I could push your own question back to you: have you any proof of those numbers being big lies crafted by evil governments? What are your hard cold facts, and where are the data that can be verified backing those claims? So far, I've seen tons of crap on yt or fb, but little of it is more than hand waving and 'they are all evil' empty claims.

So, what solid proofs are there? Tell us plz.
    • Ryzen wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

Ryzen wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

This is irrelevant, because in most democratic countries, it isn't the government that does the counting. It is the hospitals, and data is gathered by scientific agencies that are not necessarily dependent on politics.And why would governments , in any case, lie and make victims numbers *higher* than what they are? This is plain stupid. Their interest would be to make them appear as low as possible. That's actually what we can witness in non democratic countries (China, NKorea, ...), where officials report absurdly low numbers.
      Why wouldnt they. Its best way to tell people that endless lockdowns are necessary. And what made you think any scientific agencies are non political.All outcomes in every study are decided before any study will be taken.
      Because scientific agencies are not necessarily funded by governments. There are plenty of organizations that are independent of governments and that are also doing fact-checking, investigating numbers and so on. The press also does that.
      I could push your own question back to you: have you any proof of those numbers being big lies crafted by evil governments? What are your hard cold facts, and where are the data that can be verified backing those claims? So far, I've seen tons of crap on yt or fb, but little of it is more than hand waving and 'they are all evil' empty claims.

So, what solid proofs are there? Tell us plz.
      Regardless who funds scientific studies its always that results are decided before any study is done. What ever group funds study that group decided what result study has to show. NO one is doing fact checking and media is 100% puppets of one party or another. Independent medias do not exist.

In Finland where I live people who end up in hospitals for reason or another risk getting poisoned by staff. State uses covid as excuse to exterminate undesirable people.
    • Ryzen wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

this idea that millions of perfectly healthy people are getting covid and going to the ICU or dying is just nonsense.
      Yet it is exactly what's happening. What's nonsense is believing that because you are young and healthy, you cannot fall against a disease. This is just absurd. And that's not an issue of beliefs. One just needs to check measured data and statistics to verify that.
      see this is hilarious. You sit and throw out words like "data" and "statistics" and you don't even know what you're talking about.
      cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2021/21_0123.htm

That's a study by the cdc saying that out of more than 540,000 hospitalized covid patients...94.9% had at least 1 underlying comorbidity condition.

Which is EXACTLY what I said.

Millions of HEALTHY PEOPLE are NOT dying from covid.

Ryzen wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

see this is hilarious. You sit and throw out words like "data" and "statistics" and you don't even know what you're talking about.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2021/21_0123.htm

That's a study by the cdc saying that out of more than 540,000 hospitalized covid patients...94.9% had at least 1 underlying comorbidity condition.

Still what I stated and will stick by this that everyone of those diseases listed in that charted provided other than heart disease and possibly kidney disease you are not going into the hospital and dying from. You are going into the hospital because you have contracted the COVID VIRUS and that is what killed you not any of those underlying things. Sure someone could weigh 500 pounds for the majority of their life and get Covid. Are you going to tell me because they weighed 500 that is why they all of the sudden died or could it be that they contracted this virus that has been killing millions of people all over the world?
    • All I know is I do not wish this on anyone. Regardless if they are young, old, with or without underlying conditions or whatever. It has already taken way too many people away from there families and that is horrible. Just like Cancer or Strokes , Heart Attacks which are also awful that shit is also awful and has taken way too many people. I am done.
    • Snowfox wrote:

notthatchrisevans wrote:

@SouthernDude Can you please lock this thread, Matt? Nobody needs to read from people who trust their "own research" (aka a Facebook post they read) over real scientists. Thanks!
      Discourage fairly civil discussion is not right way in my opinion. Of course if this site is only to spread one side of things...
      There's no need for discussion. Nobody in their right mind would walk into a plane and start a discussion with the pilot on how to fly the plane. Instead, they trust the pilot who trained to do it. Same applies here.

*Addi* wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

Ryzen wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

see this is hilarious. You sit and throw out words like "data" and "statistics" and you don't even know what you're talking about.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2021/21_0123.htmThat's a study by the cdc saying that out of more than 540,000 hospitalized covid patients...94.9% had at least 1 underlying comorbidity condition.

Still what I stated and will stick by this that everyone of those diseases listed in that charted provided other than heart disease and possibly kidney disease you are not going into the hospital and dying from. You are going into the hospital because you have contracted the COVID VIRUS and that is what killed you not any of those underlying things. Sure someone could weigh 500 pounds for the majority of their life and get Covid. Are you going to tell me because they weighed 500 that is why they all of the sudden died or could it be that they contracted this virus that has been killing millions of people all over the world?
      Jesus you are retarded.
      See this is exactly why I do not talk about this most of the time because people like yourself can't come up with anything but insults.
    • Let's say Bob Jones has an underlying condition. Other than that, he's fairly healthy. He refuses to get a vaccine because he believes it's poison or a microchip or whatever other conspiracy.

Seven months later, he's in an ICU after testing positive.

He did that to himself. He has nobody to blame but himself.

Why would he not be vaccinated? Because he did his own research and found some "Freedom Patriot Daily Gazette" website that had articles purporting how Hillary Clinton owns child sex slaves and how the vaccine has a microchip so that Bill Gates can track everyone?

Bob Jones is not some sort of hero. He's stupid and deserves whatever he gets in the ICU. Hopefully his social programs (insurance, Medicaid/Medicare) can help pay his bills. ICUs are expensive.

And we know who to blame for this. The same guy who said things like COVID would only effect a small number of people before going away in spring 2020.