Open Nudity

• I share a room with my twin sister and we've been sleeping naked for years or we might be nude in our room on hot days. We rarely walk around the house naked though! Even though we've been to nude beaches a lot with friends, being naked in front of our parents is still a bit odd.
    19, Twin.
  • Kardez wrote:

how open are you and your parents/siblings on nudity. What level of nudity is allowed or not. Like are you allowed to sleep nude or browse the house nude if you need to.
    We are only allowed to be naked for shower and for dressing up in the morning
    My younger bro who is 4 dont mind being naked though, most often he goes swimming naked at the beach or at my grand parents swimming pool. My 9 yo bro is becoming more self concious he rarely does it now
    At home we are allowed to stay in just underpants but we have to dress when someone else is home
  • Natacha wrote:

We are just nudists. No clothes is completely fine. Wearing something is completely fine. We are just what makes us comfortable and being raised a nudist, I've learned that it's very very comfortable to wear nothing.
    Our nearest neighbours lives 300 yards away, so they wouldn't walk by our windows all of a sudden, but then again one of the neighbours (male 56) came unanounced one afternoon to borrow a gardening tool, while I was alone at home. Naked on a blanket in the garden. He was the one to be embarrassed, so I quickly found a long T-shirt to wear while helping him out.
    Best day of his life
  • Kara Zor-El wrote:

Aimie wrote:

Yeah no one has ever said don’t sleep nude or whatever, I’m not sure I want to

the only time nudity seems to be accepted/required is in the hot tub
    required?
    just their rule, I think it’s the proper way, supposed to be something about the pump and the chlorine is pretty harsh on swimsuits repeatedly
  • Aimie wrote:

Kara Zor-El wrote:

Aimie wrote:

required?
    just their rule, I think it’s the proper way, supposed to be something about the pump and the chlorine is pretty harsh on swimsuits repeatedly
    oh. I guess that makes sense! Yea chlorine.... funny what it does to my blonde hair. :P
  • Kara Zor-El wrote:

Aimie wrote:

Kara Zor-El wrote:

Aimie wrote:

required?
    oh. I guess that makes sense! Yea chlorine.... funny what it does to my blonde hair. :P
    Lol turned green?

honestly I think it’s because when we first got it we caught the parents in it nude, we hoped to get in too but they were naked and said that was the rule, probably hoping to shoo us away
    And my stepbro was just like “cool” and slipped out of his shorts and got in so I followed suit

it wasn’t a big deal, kinda cool
  • Aimie wrote:

Kara Zor-El wrote:

Aimie wrote:

Kara Zor-El wrote:

Aimie wrote:

required?
    Lol turned green?
    honestly I think it’s because when we first got it we caught the parents in it nude, we hoped to get in too but they were naked and said that was the rule, probably hoping to shoo us away
    And my stepbro was just like “cool” and slipped out of his shorts and got in so I followed suit

it wasn’t a big deal, kinda cool
    Ha! That’s pretty funny
  • Natacha wrote:

We are just nudists. No clothes is completely fine. Wearing something is completely fine. We are just what makes us comfortable and being raised a nudist, I've learned that it's very very comfortable to wear nothing.
    Our nearest neighbours lives 300 yards away, so they wouldn't walk by our windows all of a sudden, but then again one of the neighbours (male 56) came unanounced one afternoon to borrow a gardening tool, while I was alone at home. Naked on a blanket in the garden. He was the one to be embarrassed, so I quickly found a long T-shirt to wear while helping him out.
    I guess if that makes him more comfortable you did right.
  • joannainthemiddle wrote:

Natacha wrote:

I guess if that makes him more comfortable you did right.
    Yes even if I'm a nudist, I understand how to do it with some tact :)
    "Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe
  • Natacha wrote:

please tell me you told him “this is not the ho you’re looking for”
    I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you
    I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you
  • TaylerL wrote:

Natacha wrote:

please tell me you told him “this is not the ho you’re looking for”
    That would have been a great joke if our mother tongue was english :) But the danish word for the gardening tool "ho" is a far less flattering word, than "ho" would potentially be :D
    He needed one with an engine attached, so we checked for petrol and made sure it had the requirements he needed.
    "Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe
  • I don't think my parents would have much of a problem with me walking around the house with whatever clothes I wanna wear or none at all if that's what I want so long as we don't have any guests. But I guess I am a sort of a shy person and I don't usually go nude outside my bedroom unless it's just me with my close friends or something