Open Nudity

• Natacha wrote:

We are just nudists. No clothes is completely fine. Wearing something is completely fine. We are just what makes us comfortable and being raised a nudist, I've learned that it's very very comfortable to wear nothing.
    Our nearest neighbours lives 300 yards away, so they wouldn't walk by our windows all of a sudden, but then again one of the neighbours (male 56) came unanounced one afternoon to borrow a gardening tool, while I was alone at home. Naked on a blanket in the garden. He was the one to be embarrassed, so I quickly found a long T-shirt to wear while helping him out.
    please tell me you told him “this is not the ho you’re looking for”

Natacha wrote:

TaylerL wrote:

Natacha wrote:

We are just nudists. No clothes is completely fine. Wearing something is completely fine. We are just what makes us comfortable and being raised a nudist, I've learned that it's very very comfortable to wear nothing.
    Our nearest neighbours lives 300 yards away, so they wouldn't walk by our windows all of a sudden, but then again one of the neighbours (male 56) came unanounced one afternoon to borrow a gardening tool, while I was alone at home. Naked on a blanket in the garden. He was the one to be embarrassed, so I quickly found a long T-shirt to wear while helping him out.
    please tell me you told him “this is not the ho you’re looking for”
    That would have been a great joke if our mother tongue was english :) But the danish word for the gardening tool "ho" is a far less flattering word, than "ho" would potentially be :-DHe needed one with an engine attached, so we checked for petrol and made sure it had the requirements he needed.
    oops, that wouldn’t have been good then. My bad
    I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you
    I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you
  • corey_stratton wrote:

My parents are pretty strict about that kinda stuff. My mom even tells me to put a shirt on when we have company, even if its people we know.. She even saw me walking home from school with my shirt off and yelled at me to put it on. Since I share a bedroom with my lil bro, we've both been naked alot, in our room, but have to have at least a towel wrapped around when we go to take a shower or are coming out of the shower.
    Wow, just wow. I NEVER wear a shirt when it's hot out, but then again, I have a full tan front and back. No worries about getting burnt. It's just me, my older bro and my dad for right now, so no worries about skin being exposed. I hate wearing anything when it's hot and humid, wish I lived at Haulover Beach, then I could really have fun.
    Isn't Summer over yet? :/
  • Jake445 wrote:

I share a room with my twin sister and we've been sleeping naked for years or we might be nude in our room on hot days. We rarely walk around the house naked though! Even though we've been to nude beaches a lot with friends, being naked in front of our parents is still a bit odd.
    first time I was seen naked by my parent was accidental but it was no big deal since I was,in my room.
  • corey_stratton wrote:

Starlord wrote:

corey_stratton wrote:

And if you share a room with a little bro, who has a smartphone, be careful, might wanna screen his photo album sometimes

:evil:
    Are you talking from experience ? :D
    afraid so, be careful and check your roomies phone every day, i learned the hard waay lol
    Lol my brothers are 9 and 4 they dont have a phone yet lol
  • Jake445 wrote:

I share a room with my twin sister and we've been sleeping naked for years or we might be nude in our room on hot days. We rarely walk around the house naked though! Even though we've been to nude beaches a lot with friends, being naked in front of our parents is still a bit odd.
    don't you...uh...react? to having a naked girl in your room?
  • jdelarosa wrote:

Jake445 wrote:

No no with us growing up together I'm resistant to her I guess, it's just routine seeing her.
    19, Twin.
  • jdelarosa wrote:

Jake445 wrote:

That's his sister...
    Getting horny by seeing your sister would be weird XD
  • Kardez wrote:

how open are you and your parents/siblings on nudity. What level of nudity is allowed or not. Like are you allowed to sleep nude or browse the house nude if you need to.

Usually my brothers and I are naked in front of each other. 4 brothers, 2 bedrooms, and 1 bathroom, so a certain amount of nudity in front of each other kind of unavoidable (especially for the 2 brothers who are in the same bedroom). Sometimes the 4 of us will go around the house naked if we've just gotten out of the shower or something like that and our parents aren't home. If our parents are home (or if someone's visiting) then we'll usually go around in at least shorts/pants.

musicalguy wrote:

0% i get nudists and stuff but i dont get why people are obsessed with being naked with their family like ?(

Well, I wouldn't say my brothers and I are "obsessed" with being naked around each other. We're all guys, so it's not like we're seeing or showing off anything we haven't got ourselves. It's just like being in the locker room at school, the only difference being that we just happen to be related to the guys we're naked around. It's just that sometimes it's easier for certain reasons to go around naked, or we're just being a bit lazy and don't really feel like getting dressed (and again, if it's just us guys, no one really cares all that much).

BJade wrote:

Which is why I can never work out how anyone can be naked in the day (or atleast if they don't live in the countryside). Just look out my window I could see my neighbours windows, and downstairs anyone walking past could see in 8|

In our house's case, for the most part things are set up with the windows at the front of the house so that someone would have to be standing right in front of them in order to be able to see down far enough to see anything private (all the houses in the neighborhood are single-story houses). The back yard is fenced in, so no one should be back there that we don't know about in advance, so we'd have advance warning to be dressed when walking around.
  • Alanjr wrote:

My parents raised me in a nudist home and I love it. We wear clothes sometimes. It's nice when there's no school, I just walk out to our pool and jump in. We have shorts or whatever to throw on quickly in case someone comes knocking.
    I wasn't raised a nudist but thats exactly what we do. Haven't had any clothes on since I got home from school Friday