Open Nudity

• My mom isn't comfortable with it. She's a born again Christian who has a bit of a sorted past. She promotes modesty, but understands that her kids will fuck up sometimes, plus accidental nudity happens in homes. I'm not comfortable seeing my mom naked or her seeing me. I am comfortable seeing my sisters naked and them seeing me (but not so much during the biggest part of puberty when I was 11-12).
  • Kardez wrote:

how open are you and your parents/siblings on nudity. What level of nudity is allowed or not. Like are you allowed to sleep nude or browse the house nude if you need to.
    mom doesnt allow my younger brother and I to walk aroubd nude. From time to time I do go from my bedroom to fhe bathroom without cloths on, but I am in the hallway for only a second or 2
  • the only nudity at my parents house is a quick walk to the bathroom in the morning , most of my friends the same but a complete opposite is my classmate who moved here from Germany two years ago they have big hot tub and sauna in the basement , the whole family goes nude they have two girls and two boys ,i found it kind of embarrassing at first , as i got hard often but nobody said anything , best i like is the massages, both sisters gave me a massage i massaged too both boys and the two girls
  • nudity not uncommon at my house my really lil brothers would be naked all the time if they could and when we’re in our rooms were naked a lot outside are rooms we usually where undies at least unless we’re just waking to the bathroom but
    basically the younger you are the less you have on unless you aren’t potty trained
  • Robrob12 wrote:

CooperJ wrote:

I was in my room naked, laying on my back when mom walked in. I couldn't hide anything. She sees me naked everyday anyhow. Someone's with boners. But not beating off!!
    does your mom not knock and wait for premission to enter? My mom as always knocks and respects my privacy.
    Not a chance, if I close the door, mum would enter like "why are you closing the door, are you doing something in there, are you hiding something ?
  • Starlord wrote:

Robrob12 wrote:

CooperJ wrote:

I was in my room naked, laying on my back when mom walked in. I couldn't hide anything. She sees me naked everyday anyhow. Someone's with boners. But not beating off!!
    does your mom not knock and wait for premission to enter? My mom as always knocks and respects my privacy.
    Not a chance, if I close the door, mum would enter like "why are you closing the door, are you doing something in there, are you hiding something ?
    I guess some parents want respect but don't understand giving respect, my mom chooses to trust me and respect my privacy, she knocks and ask am I decent and can I come in, and wait for an answer. Just because my door is closed doesn't mean I am hiding anything
  • ChrisC05 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Robrob12 wrote:

CooperJ wrote:

I guess some parents want respect but don't understand giving respect, my mom chooses to trust me and respect my privacy, she knocks and ask am I decent and can I come in, and wait for an answer. Just because my door is closed doesn't mean I am hiding anything
    I agree with Chris, my parents trust me, until I give then a reasin not to. Usually my door us shut when I am doing homework or need my alone time, my parents are not nieve they know what I am doing , they were teens once abd I am sure our generation did not discover masturbation
  • CooperJ wrote:

Did you get no warning at all? If she's used to seeing you with a boner, was it so sudden you didn't even have a chance to take your hand off your dick before she was there, let alone cover up?

Jake Rosa wrote:

dad and cousin who stayed the weekend. Dad heard me in the bathroom. It was awkward.
    That sounds weird. When you say he heard you, do you mean he then came in to see if you were actually doing what it sounded like you were doing? Or did he just make some comment about what he heard?

Anyway, we shouldn't talk about getting caught jerking off as that makes it sound like it is doing something wrong. Normally I'd say it being walked in on, though if it's actually just a comment or a knowing look then it is just an awkward moment of trurth.,

Starlord wrote:

That's a pity. I don't know if she is speficially worried that you might masturbate if she have you some privacy. If so, why? Are you a really religious family from some religion or sect that really frowns on it? Or maybe it's a case of struggling with the idea that her little boy is growing up. But, even if that was her intention, if you're like most us, you just get more creative at picking times and places when you won't be disturbed; the lack of privacy just makes things less convenient.