Condom Brands and Styles

• notthatchrisevans wrote:

notthatchrisevans wrote:

We got some condoms in sex ed workshops end of last year. Dunno what brand or style they are. I put them into a drawer of my dresser, where they have been ever since.
      This can do with an update...
      Do you buy the same brand of condoms? Do you buy the same style? Or do you just buy whatever is available at the place where you buy them? Or do you like to try different styles?
      I don't buy them, my parents got me two packs called Ceylor Tight Feeling. They are special youth condoms. Have not used them, though.

Ever tried the lamb skin type?
      No.
      My bf and I have the ceylor tight feeling as well. They are actually the only ones that fit me, I'm not thick enough to fill a regular sized one.
    • collin13 wrote:

notthatchrisevans wrote:

notthatchrisevans wrote:

We got some condoms in sex ed workshops end of last year. Dunno what brand or style they are. I put them into a drawer of my dresser, where they have been ever since.
      This can do with an update...Do you buy the same brand of condoms? Do you buy the same style? Or do you just buy whatever is available at the place where you buy them? Or do you like to try different styles?
      I don't buy them, my parents got me two packs called Ceylor Tight Feeling. They are special youth condoms. Have not used them, though.

Ever tried the lamb skin type?
      No.
      My bf and I have the ceylor tight feeling as well. They are actually the only ones that fit me, I'm not thick enough to fill a regular sized one.
      I have not tried them yet, but I guess that's what these are for.
    • Do you buy the same brand of condoms? Now I dont need them. Before my bf bought some durex
      Do you buy the same style? Ussually yes, but we tried superthin and durex intense
      Or do you just buy whatever is available at the place where you buy them? yes that it!
      Or do you like to try different styles? the intense was fine
      Ever tried the lamb skin type? OMG!

Now Im on pill and that is the best idea.