How does ejaculation happen?

• How does ejaculation happen?

Hello! I'm new here and going through puberty, This summer friends my age told me they had their sperm and masturbate. Me, I never ejaculated but during the last weeks, I got up a few times with sticky liquid stains in my boxers, I think it's sperm. I have very frequent erections and it's been 2 times that I try to masturbate with my hands and by rubbing my penis, the sensations are pleasant and at one point I feel like a strong urge to pee and I stopped because I'm afraid I can't hold myself back. For guys who have ejaculated I wonder how it happens ejaculation do I have to push to get the sperm out, why I have this urge to pee and in fact my bladder is empty?
  • Joe09 wrote:

Hello! I'm new here and going through puberty, This summer friends my age told me they had their sperm and masturbate. Me, I never ejaculated but during the last weeks, I got up a few times with sticky liquid stains in my boxers, I think it's sperm. I have very frequent erections and it's been 2 times that I try to masturbate with my hands and by rubbing my penis, the sensations are pleasant and at one point I feel like a strong urge to pee and I stopped because I'm afraid I can't hold myself back. For guys who have ejaculated I wonder how it happens ejaculation do I have to push to get the sperm out, why I have this urge to pee and in fact my bladder is empty?
    I always find it a little bit strange when guys say that they have a sudden urge to pee when they are masturbating so they stop. Why not just get a rag or a towel and laid over your belly and just let things happen..
  • Joe09 wrote:

I did it in my room and I didn't want to pee all over the place lol, I might try in the shower when I'm alone in the house... does it make you feel like you want to pee when you masturbate?
    Yes it can do. Have some tissues or toilet roll ready. When U U get the feeling that you are about to pee, keep going. the point that Ur body cant hold it in any more, U will cum
  • Joe09 wrote:

I did it in my room and I didn't want to pee all over the place lol, I might try in the shower when I'm alone in the house... does it make you feel like you want to pee when you masturbate?
    Or you could try standing in the shower without turning on the water. That way if you are able to ejaculate already you will be able to see it. If you do it while taking a shower you won’t see it because the water will rinse it all away.
  • Birds18 wrote:

Joe09 wrote:

Or you could try standing in the shower without turning on the water. That way if you are able to ejaculate already you will be able to see it. If you do it while taking a shower you won’t see it because the water will rinse it all away.
    Careful in the shower, I almost passed out once. Would be 10/10 bad if you passed out, hit your head and had your parents rush in to see what’s wrong.
  • There are plenty of sites...medical and health related sites, that will explain it in detail for you. As far as I understand it when you have an orgasm, part of the process happens in such a way that you shouldn't pee. Even though it feels like you are going to, it is a different physical reaction and process than urination.
  • BlackParadePixie wrote:

There are plenty of sites...medical and health related sites, that will explain it in detail for you. As far as I understand it when you have an orgasm, part of the process happens in such a way that you shouldn't pee. Even though it feels like you are going to, it is a different physical reaction and process than urination.
    THIS, or try boys only where those with the right parts can pass on advice.
  • Artemis Girl Ana wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

There are plenty of sites...medical and health related sites, that will explain it in detail for you. As far as I understand it when you have an orgasm, part of the process happens in such a way that you shouldn't pee. Even though it feels like you are going to, it is a different physical reaction and process than urination.
    I dunno if I would trust most guys on a site like this to be honest or even know what they are talking about :lolz:
  • BlackParadePixie wrote:

Artemis Girl Ana wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

I dunno if I would trust most guys on a site like this to be honest or even know what they are talking about :lolz:
    You're probably right but it beats me explaining it badly.
  • Joe09 wrote:

Just keep going. It may feel like you're going to pee but you won't. As others have said, you can't pee at that stage unless you REALLY REALLY push. Just keep rubbing and you'll feel this immense wave of pleasure. You might not actually ejaculate, though. It depends on how far through puberty you are.
  • Joe09 wrote:

...at one point I feel like a strong urge to pee and I stopped because I'm afraid I can't hold myself back. For guys who have ejaculated I wonder how it happens ejaculation do I have to push to get the sperm out, why I have this urge to pee and in fact my bladder is empty?
    No, you don't have to push - it happens automatically once you've stroked long enough to trigger it. That feeling like you're about to pee is an indication that you're nearly there.

You can also tell that the "about to pee" feeling isn't really about peeing because, when you stop stroking, it goes away again. If you did actually need to pee it would remain until you've actually gone to the bathroom and peed.

So you should have the confidence to just carry on past that feeling and get to the really good bit, but if it helps you can obviously arrange things so that, for that first time at least, you're somewhere where it wouldn't matter if you did pee.
  • Joe09 wrote:

haha, if I do it there I'll be careful, I'm almost scared of what's going to happen lol. As soon as I have a good moment of intimacy I will take my time and give it a try, I can't wait to be able to ejaculate like you
    Get in your bed, grab a tissue/cloth and just keep on stroking. You'll feel like something is trying to come out (the feeling you might pee). You know its not actually going to be pee cause you built up that feeling from masturbating and if you stopped then you wont feel like you're peeing as another user said, you may need to pee after.

When you feel like you feel like its coming out cover your dick with the tissue or aim your dick on the tissue. You'll start to squirt cum or just dribble cum (semen) or just shoot blank.

Orgasms (what you feel at the end of jacking off) can make you dizzy or really tired so its best to clean up and dispose of the evidence before sleeping if you feel that tired

Nobody have pissed themselves while jacking off before so dont worry. Just dont rush the processs and enjoy yourself mate
  • Artemis Girl Ana wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

Artemis Girl Ana wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

Artemis Girl Ana wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

Artemis Girl Ana wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

You're probably right but it beats me explaining it badly.
    The feeling that you're about to pee is quite common for those who jerk off the first time or just ignorant. For us males when we're close to cumming we feel a buildup, breath ing quickens, heart pulses quicker, you feel tingling or warmth. The dick twitch/pulses as it shoots out ropes of cum or just dribbles it

To be honest asking on a site of fellow teens was the best thing he could do, schools or parents arent gonna teach you to jack off. This was something only guys with the right part can honestly answer
  • DragonV2 wrote:

To be honest asking on a site of fellow teens was the best thing he could do, schools or parents arent gonna teach you to jack off. This was something only guys with the right part can honestly answer
    but he wasn't asking HOW to jack off. He was asking what happens during an ejaculation.