How does ejaculation happen?

• BlackParadePixie wrote:

DragonV2 wrote:

To be honest asking on a site of fellow teens was the best thing he could do, schools or parents arent gonna teach you to jack off. This was something only guys with the right part can honestly answer
    but he wasn't asking HOW to jack off. He was asking what happens during an ejaculation.
    Part of explaining is teaching, its also getting tips/warnings when its your first time. If we just told him that he squirts cum then he might not have thought about using something to catch it nor would he have known that orgasm makes you tired/dizzy. Schools/parents just tell you that you can make a baby by having sex and that you pregnate a girl with semen etc.
  • Thank you for your comment, I haven't had an intimate and relaxed time to try it yet but I'm really looking forward to it. Indeed serious discussions between us young people, I believe is the best way to learn to discover this new function of our body. I say "want to pee" but I would say it's a little different, I saw someone talk about a tingling and indeed I would say it comes close to that.
  • Joe09 wrote:

Thank you for your comment, I haven't had an intimate and relaxed time to try it yet but I'm really looking forward to it. Indeed serious discussions between us young people, I believe is the best way to learn to discover this new function of our body. I say "want to pee" but I would say it's a little different, I saw someone talk about a tingling and indeed I would say it comes close to that.
    Best of luck with it. If you want to feel really good then use the technique called edging/stop-and-go. Also yeah theres multiple ways of describing the feeling of cumming or the buildup of it.
    How to edge 101
    Display Spoiler

1. Just masturbate as you usually would.
    2. When you feel like you're about to cum/the buildup/tingling getting more intense stop masturbating.
    3. Repeat over and over again. You'll eventually cum

Edging helps increase your performance/stamina and increases pleasure when you masturbate.
  • DragonV2 wrote:

Joe09 wrote:

Thank you for your comment, I haven't had an intimate and relaxed time to try it yet but I'm really looking forward to it. Indeed serious discussions between us young people, I believe is the best way to learn to discover this new function of our body. I say "want to pee" but I would say it's a little different, I saw someone talk about a tingling and indeed I would say it comes close to that.
    Best of luck with it. If you want to feel really good then use the technique called edging/stop-and-go. Also yeah theres multiple ways of describing the feeling of cumming or the buildup of it.How to edge 101
    Display Spoiler

1. Just masturbate as you usually would.
    2. When you feel like you're about to cum/the buildup/tingling getting more intense stop masturbating.
    3. Repeat over and over again. You'll eventually cum

Edging helps increase your performance/stamina and increases pleasure when you masturbate.
    I find that when I am sexually aroused most of the day but I’m not able to masturbate until that evening I can ejaculate a lot. Also when that happens the orgasm also feels more intense.
  • DragonV2 wrote:

Best of luck with it. If you want to feel really good then use the technique called edging/stop-and-go. Also yeah theres multiple ways of describing the feeling of cumming or the buildup of it.
    Edging is great - it is the single best discovery after discovering masturbation itself but maybe one step at a time. Just find the right time/place so you won't be disturbed and then go all the way to orgasm. Once you've done that you can work on making subsequent orgasms as intense as possible.
  • Sean2001 wrote:

DragonV2 wrote:

Edging is great - it is the single best discovery after discovering masturbation itself but maybe one step at a time. Just find the right time/place so you won't be disturbed and then go all the way to orgasm. Once you've done that you can work on making subsequent orgasms as intense as possible.
    hmm true. People usually just cum quickly then discover edging lol.
  • I've tried it a few times, but a lot of the time I'm too close to cumming and a few times I've stopped jacking and just orgasmed anyway which to be honest is a real let down. One time I was able to stop and then start back up again, and the orgasm was definitly stronger. My friend said to me try even to go slightly soft before you start rubbing off again.
  • collin13 wrote:

I've tried it a few times, but a lot of the time I'm too close to cumming and a few times I've stopped jacking and just orgasmed anyway which to be honest is a real let down. One time I was able to stop and then start back up again, and the orgasm was definitly stronger. My friend said to me try even to go slightly soft before you start rubbing off again.
    You'll get used to it if you keep on practicing. My advice is to vary how fast you stroke (go slow, fast, medium speed and so on) and when you feel like you're about to cum or close to it slow down the strokes. You're the only one that can judge when you're about to bust a nut. I done what you said before so dw about it.

May i ask how long you last while edging? On average you could do 5-10 minutes or even 30 minutes. i'd listen to your friends advice and when you feel the tingle slow down.
  • collin13 wrote:

I've tried it a few times, but a lot of the time I'm too close to cumming and a few times I've stopped jacking and just orgasmed anyway which to be honest is a real let down. One time I was able to stop and then start back up again, and the orgasm was definitly stronger. My friend said to me try even to go slightly soft before you start rubbing off again.
    Yes, that can happen. Another reason why you can't go straight for edging without having cum the normal way at least once, often a few more times than that, is that successful edging is about being familiar with exactly how different degrees of being close feel like so you know when to stop and also whether you need to stop completely, how long for etc. Practice makes perfect.
  • Birds18 wrote:

I always find it a little bit strange when guys say that they have a sudden urge to pee when they are masturbating so they stop. Why not just get a rag or a towel and laid over your belly and just let things happen..
    The first times I masterbated and I had orgasm, I felt like something was coming up it felt like an urge to pee and I rushed to the bathroom, but there was nothing (and I nearly fell in the stairs in the rush...)
    I still feel that
  • I beat off for the first time about a week ago. Nobody was home got naked and played till my penis was hard. I heard about it and tried it but stopped because I thought I was gonna pee. I did it again when the feeling went away and stopped because I was afraid of peeing. But the last time I didn't stop and sperm came out. A lot of sperm. It felt so good. I did it later that night. Now it's fun everyday. I'm not cut either.
    Alan
  • Alanjr wrote:

I beat off for the first time about a week ago. Nobody was home got naked and played till my penis was hard. I heard about it and tried it but stopped because I thought I was gonna pee. I did it again when the feeling went away and stopped because I was afraid of peeing. But the last time I didn't stop and sperm came out. A lot of sperm. It felt so good. I did it later that night. Now it's fun everyday. I'm not cut either.
    You literally just figured out about masturbation a week ago? I would think that you would’ve gotten a wet dream
  • Guys:

Yeah. Peeing after cum is always a good thing. Even if you don't think you have to pee, it's a good thing to try. Peeing help clear the tube out.

Sit on the toilet and try. (If you stand and your pipe is clogged, it could mess with your aim.)

If you still have the foreskin, it's probably a good idea to pull it back, at least at that time.
  • Alanjr wrote:

I beat off for the first time about a week ago. Nobody was home got naked and played till my penis was hard. I heard about it and tried it but stopped because I thought I was gonna pee. I did it again when the feeling went away and stopped because I was afraid of peeing. But the last time I didn't stop and sperm came out. A lot of sperm. It felt so good. I did it later that night. Now it's fun everyday. I'm not cut either.
    I feel the same, in the end it feels like I have to pee, but if I continue nothing comes out
  • Alanjr wrote:

Congratulations. Keep having the fun!

Birds18 wrote:

You literally just figured out about masturbation a week ago? I would think that you would’ve gotten a wet dream
    I think whether a guy has his first ejaculation in a wet dream vs. masturbation probably does depend on the relative timing of starting to make cum and first masturbating to orgasm but not on the absolute age so if you start puberty early and therefore start making cum early but also discover masturbation early then you may still have your first ejaculation from masturbating and likewise if all of these are late.

Starlord wrote:

I feel the same, in the end it feels like I have to pee, but if I continue nothing comes out
    Does anything happen? You should at least be able to get a dry orgasm that should still feel really good.