Abandoned

• I so get this, especially when someone you have always spent time with suddenly gets into a new relationship. Like others have said, it’s most likely temporary. When relationships are new, there’s an infatuation period where you feel you have to spend every waking moment together. After a while they hopefully realize their world doesn’t revolve around that person and he will start hanging out with you again. If it goes on for a while, you might want to convey your feelings to him. If he cares he’ll be receptive and understanding.
      I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you
      I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you
    • Aimie wrote:

Anyone ever have a close friend, bestie, family member etc just… seem to forget you exist?

my stepbro started seeing this girl and now we don’t hang out or anything

I’ve never felt so invisible
      I think he'll get used to the idea of he's in a relationship and make time with you. Sometimes when you're in a relationship you spend more time with them and spend less time wit your friends. You should talk to him and ask to spend time with him or explain how you feel. He'll realize his mistake. I'm sorry ur going through this and i hope things get better.

I been in this situation plenty of times and it sucks
    • Unfortunately being on any kind of social media (as opposed to having "real life" friends) lends itself to being forgotten very easily.

All people have to do is to walk away and lose contact. It's very impolite but inevitable I'm afraid. So bear in mind that if you get abandoned by so-called friends, those friends weren't worth having in the first place.
    • CayceStars wrote:

a few years ago, under a few different names (which were banned, because I remember the bikini model pics) and you are "13" now?
      I can remember that "girl" (and some since) was a near copy and paste of the story

13, brother pimped her out, lived in the Caribbean, liked wearing bikinis (or going nudist)

Either that's common ?( or someone has no imagination :lol:

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • Aimie wrote:

Jeeze that’s creepy
      Hopefully it means that story never happened

TaylerL wrote:

Aimie wrote:

Jeeze that’s creepy
      I hope not too, but I find it really strange and sad she felt she had to have sex with him(assuming it really happened)
      Right. And i see that she is banned now. That kinda upsets me. Not the being banned part but if she was a fake than the story was probably made up. And horrifying stuff like that really happens and i hate the idea of girls fearing to speak up because of fears of not being believed and bullshit like that doesn't help. X(
    • Kara Zor-El wrote:

Aimie wrote:

Jeeze that’s creepy

TaylerL wrote:

Aimie wrote:

Jeeze that’s creepy
      I hope not too, but I find it really strange and sad she felt she had to have sex with him(assuming it really happened)
      Right. And i see that she is banned now. That kinda upsets me. Not the being banned part but if she was a fake than the story was probably made up. And horrifying stuff like that really happens and i hate the idea of girls fearing to speak up because of fears of not being believed and bullshit like that doesn't help. X(
      Agreed. I'm not a fan of fakes to begin with... but using stuff like bullying, rape, and abuse to enhance your fake persona is pretty fucking disgusting
    • CayceStars wrote:

Kara Zor-El wrote:

Aimie wrote:

Jeeze that’s creepy

TaylerL wrote:

Aimie wrote:

Jeeze that’s creepy
      Agreed. I'm not a fan of fakes to begin with... but using stuff like bullying, rape, and abuse to enhance your fake persona is pretty fucking disgusting
      Agreed. It’s despicable that they use those things to try to get attention.
      I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you
      I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you
    • I've discussed it here briefly before I think but I've been abandoned by my first crush (was my neighbor) he ended up hurting me and after I told my papa what happen he completely ignored me and eventually his family moved away. He came back and now is back to acting like I don't exist. It hurts because I just wanna know why and understand
    • Karifox wrote:

I've discussed it here briefly before I think but I've been abandoned by my first crush (was my neighbor) he ended up hurting me and after I told my papa what happen he completely ignored me and eventually his family moved away. He came back and now is back to acting like I don't exist. It hurts because I just wanna know why and understand
      Some people just find it hard to share their feelings and commit to a relationship or friendship. Sometimes you grow apart or you get bored of a person/dislike how they are. There isnt really a known reason and only they would know. I'd just move on. accept that they did that and if you blame yourself dont.

It kinda sucks but frankly theres lots of awesome people out there that you'll be happier with. Those who abandon their familly/lover/friend are worse than trash.