Abandoned

• yeah I've had people just blank me out, and forget about me ;(

If it's a new relationship for your stepbro, its probably the part where relationship is all consuming. In a month or two he'll probably spend time with you more again

Possibly ask him if he and his girlfriend would like to do something with you (shopping, the park...) something so they aren't to romantic :D and could be nice to get to know her to

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • I identify with this, and I'm sure a lot of others will too. It's really heartbreaking when you feel like you've been forgotten about or left out by people you think are close friends. All kinds of self doubt and thinking the worst is pretty normal ;(

I'm sure people close to you (sibling, friends, etc) aren't purposely trying to hurt you. A lot of the time its just a new person, thing, or experience distracting their attention. Almost always it's a very temporary thing, and I know it doesn't stop it from hurting so much
    • Totally get this
      My brother and I were close, just buddies - hung out with him and his bestie and then he got a gf and after not long it was expected/pushed I be his buddies gf so because he didn’t want his rich connected buddy left out
      I felt prostituted
      Now I don’t talk to any of them
      Still hurts
    • heddaa wrote:

Totally get this
      My brother and I were close, just buddies - hung out with him and his bestie and then he got a gf and after not long it was expected/pushed I be his buddies gf so because he didn’t want his rich connected buddy left out
      I felt prostituted
      Still hurts
      Sorry that you had a boyfriend that turned out badly, hope you're OK now.
    • joannainthemiddle wrote:

heddaa wrote:

Totally get this
      I felt prostituted
      Still hurts
      Sorry that you had a boyfriend that turned out badly, hope you're OK now.
      Wasn’t ever really a boyfriend, just my brothers friend who apparently had my brothers permission to fuck me

they can all go to hell
    • heddaa wrote:

Wasn’t ever really a boyfriend, just my brothers friend who apparently had my brothers permission to fuck me
      they can all go to hell
      that's not very brotherly :( he should be looking after his sister, not that

Hugs :hugs:

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • CayceStars wrote:

I identify with this, and I'm sure a lot of others will too. It's really heartbreaking when you feel like you've been forgotten about or left out by people you think are close friends. All kinds of self doubt and thinking the worst is pretty normal ;(

I'm sure people close to you (sibling, friends, etc) aren't purposely trying to hurt you. A lot of the time its just a new person, thing, or experience distracting their attention. Almost always it's a very temporary thing, and I know it doesn't stop it from hurting so much
      Yes that's how I feel, maybe I'm too sensitive but it kind of hurts :/
    • CayceStars wrote:

I identify with this, and I'm sure a lot of others will too. It's really heartbreaking when you feel like you've been forgotten about or left out by people you think are close friends. All kinds of self doubt and thinking the worst is pretty normal ;(

I agree with Cayce wholeheartedly. I have a little brother and we are very close I am 18 and he is seven and I will try my best not too abandon him or forget about him in Our Lives as it goes on.

heddaa wrote:

Totally get this
      I felt prostituted
      Still hurts
      Things does happen that distracts us in our lives from who we care about ,but just remember just because he doesn't give you the attention your used to doesn't mean he doesn't love you.
      :jmp:
    • Barbra wrote:

CayceStars wrote:

I agree with Cayce wholeheartedly. I have a little brother and we are very close I am 18 and he is seven and I will try my best not too abandon him or forget about him in Our Lives as it goes on.

heddaa wrote:

Totally get this
      I felt prostituted
      Still hurts
      Things does happen that distracts us in our lives from who we care about ,but just remember just because he doesn't give you the attention your used to doesn't mean he doesn't love you.
      umm yeah it was more than no longer giving me attention it was the part where he told his buddy I’d have sex with him to keep him happy that let me know he doesn’t have any love for me
    • Kara Zor-El wrote:

ahhh yes. That's happened to me too and judging by replies, it is not uncommon feeling for all of us. My mom told me that we'll find that friends will always be coming in and out of our lives. I know she's right but that still doesn't make it any easier. ;(
      it doesn’t make it any easier and it might take a really long time :(