Showering

• I've never seen a boy get a random erection in a shower and I've taken many because of sports. Chub boners sure, I've even gotten that. But never a full on boner, at least not randomly (2 guys have gotten boners on purpose as "jokes"). So I'm surprised so many guys here have gotten them or seen them. Without telling stories, why do you think this happens? Why does it supposedly happen but I haven't seen it? Either people here are lying (unfortunately it happens) or people WANT to be seen hard...cuz even tho I agree random boners happen to teenage boys a LOT, why tf wouldn't you (or another boy) feel it coming on and get tf outta the shower before you get rock hard??? That's what I do when I feel it coming on! Or do boys really just don't care??? Please no stories to get this closed, but I need answers to stop this confusion!
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

I've never seen a boy get a random erection in a shower and I've taken many because of sports. Chub boners sure, I've even gotten that. But never a full on boner, at least not randomly (2 guys have gotten boners on purpose as "jokes"). So I'm surprised so many guys here have gotten them or seen them. Without telling stories, why do you think this happens? Why does it supposedly happen but I haven't seen it? Either people here are lying (unfortunately it happens) or people WANT to be seen hard...cuz even tho I agree random boners happen to teenage boys a LOT, why tf wouldn't you (or another boy) feel it coming on and get tf outta the shower before you get rock hard??? That's what I do when I feel it coming on! Or do boys really just don't care??? Please no stories to get this closed, but I need answers to stop this confusion!
      The only group shower full boners I've seen were on purpose joking around. I'm with you in that I've seen and have chubbed up a bit where its obvious not a full on but something is going on, but full boners, like maybe 1 time and it was on purpose for sure. If I've felt one coming on, I get out pretty quick, put a towel on and dry up.
    • collin13 wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

I've never seen a boy get a random erection in a shower and I've taken many because of sports. Chub boners sure, I've even gotten that. But never a full on boner, at least not randomly (2 guys have gotten boners on purpose as "jokes"). So I'm surprised so many guys here have gotten them or seen them. Without telling stories, why do you think this happens? Why does it supposedly happen but I haven't seen it? Either people here are lying (unfortunately it happens) or people WANT to be seen hard...cuz even tho I agree random boners happen to teenage boys a LOT, why tf wouldn't you (or another boy) feel it coming on and get tf outta the shower before you get rock hard??? That's what I do when I feel it coming on! Or do boys really just don't care??? Please no stories to get this closed, but I need answers to stop this confusion!
      The only group shower full boners I've seen were on purpose joking around. I'm with you in that I've seen and have chubbed up a bit where its obvious not a full on but something is going on, but full boners, like maybe 1 time and it was on purpose for sure. If I've felt one coming on, I get out pretty quick, put a towel on and dry up.
      Right? Nobody needs to see another guy's hard dick when he's just trying to get clean. That's just my thinking at least. I'm not modest by any means. Friends both boys and girls have seen me hard but a school shower in the middle of the day is not the place.
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

collin13 wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

Right? Nobody needs to see another guy's hard dick when he's just trying to get clean. That's just my thinking at least. I'm not modest by any means. Friends both boys and girls have seen me hard but a school shower in the middle of the day is not the place.
      Agree, some things are better left for private time. The one time I saw it happen, I started chubbing in response so I got the heck out of there but he was getting it good from the other boys in the shower. I don't feel the need to be a part of that nonsense.
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

I guess I'm kind of the opposite - I'm surprised that there seem to be a lot of times where getting a full-on erection hasn't happened, just because there are so many guys in there to begin with who have their private parts freed from any constraints, and at an age where suddenly popping a random woody is almost a regular occurrance (and particularly if you're gay or bi and are in a position to see a whole bunch of naked guys). And for me at least I tend to including the entire locker room area, not just the showers (for example, I had a FWB walk by me in the locker room a couple of years ago and he deliberately copped a feel on my butt as he did so, and because he caught me off guard my dick immediately went fully hard before I really had a chance to do anything about it). Other erections have happened since then, but for whatever reason the other guys don't seem to mind all that much.
    • In some ways, I guess I'm not surprised that accidental erections in the locker room showers haven't happened to everyone, and I'm not surprised that it has happened to some. It's only happened once to me. I had gotten lost in thought for a few moments while in the shower and didn't realized that my dick was standing at attention until a couple of the other guys next to me started ribbing me about it good-naturedly (telling me things like how I'd better sheath or I'd put someone's eye out) I have also seen it happen to a couple of other guys as well. So it's not like it's never happened, but it is rare.
    • I haven't ever gotten an erection in the locker room showers, accidental or otherwise. I share a bedroom and bathroom with brothers, and I've been skinnydipping with brothers and friends since I was 9, so I do kind of wonder if any of that had anything to do with it, in that by the time I started 7th grade and had to change/shower in gym class, I was already used to the idea of being naked around other guys, so I was simply not prone to getting randomly aroused in such situations (or at least not enough for it to be noticeable).

On the other hand, my 13 year old brother has gotten aroused a couple of times in the locker room showers (once accidentally, once deliberately).
    • Yeah, I don't think that occasional accidental boners in the shower is completely unheard of, but I do agree that someone who gets 'em regularly in the showers...well, I'm not sure if I should say that they need to reevaluate what they're doing (such as with the amount of masturbating that they're doing and such) if they're getting unintentional hard-ons with such frequency.