Max vs Lewis Hamilton

• Max vs Lewis Hamilton

sports-14-16314709013x2.png

This thread is all about the rivalry between Max and Lewis Hamilton. To start who was at fault in the 2021 crash at Monza at the 2021 Italian Grand Prix? Do you think Max deserved the 3 place grid penalty?
      Feel free to message me about literally anything 24|7.
    • I'd say Lewis was at fault. Both were to blame for the incident. But Lewis should have the experience to know that if there someone next to you into the Variente Rettefilio, there not going to be able to get around the corner if there pushed onto the curb. Max had to take the corner, cutting it would have let lewis have the place and probably the extra points. And even if he could stop as soon as he reached the curb, would still be contact

If lewis gave him more space at the exit (like many in F2 and other junior series know) max would be slow out of the corner (or in the gravel) and could have overtook on the next straight

Both knew that going into the corner side by side they would crash, and neither wants to give points (or the mental advantage of conceding) to there rival. So both are equally to blame, as both wanted the other to concede, and probably knew they wouldn't

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • BJade wrote:

I'd say Lewis was at fault. Both were to blame for the incident. But Lewis should have the experience to know that if there someone next to you into the Variente Rettefilio, there not going to be able to get around the corner if there pushed onto the curb. Max had to take the corner, cutting it would have let lewis have the place and probably the extra points. And even if he could stop as soon as he reached the curb, would still be contact

If lewis gave him more space at the exit (like many in F2 and other junior series know) max would be slow out of the corner (or in the gravel) and could have overtook on the next straight

Both knew that going into the corner side by side they would crash, and neither wants to give points (or the mental advantage of conceding) to there rival. So both are equally to blame, as both wanted the other to concede, and probably knew they wouldn't

AshleighB wrote:

I’m going to say max was more at fault and he probably shouldn’t have tried to overtake, lucky the halo was there otherwise it could have been a lot worse
      Thanks so much for sharing!
      Feel free to message me about literally anything 24|7.
    • Racing incident 100%. I don't like either of them, but I am hoping Lewis gets his 100th win then just leaves. Makes for a good championship battle tho

"We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun." - Winnie the Pooh

R.I.P. VT
      2004 - 2021

For questions/comments/concerns please DM here or contact:
      [email protected]