Jockstraps

• mike7805 wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

I wear a cup for baseball in sliding shorts or a jock. I sometimes just wear a jock for running or working out at the gym.

pahern0317 wrote:

We are required to wear jock straps for sports and p.e. as well. Our coaches make sure we all wear them. They are worn under our gym shorts. They are sized by your waist size. It has nothing to do with your penis size. I wouldn't call them comfortable. Necessary especially if worn with a cup when playing sports.

But it's not something I would wear outside gym.
      Are there different ones for with a cup or without a cup? Just trying to decide if I should buy one with a cup just to have or not. Right now I’m not doing any contact sports really, track and xc, and PE class is all
      The ones I have the cup itself can be removed so when you wash it it doesn't get damaged. I always where the cup itself when there is a chance of contact. We can get on the violent side (well as violent as soccer gets) when playing games and no, before anyone suggests it, I'm not one of those who roll around and act like I'm dying if fouled in soccer. I just sneakily get my revenge and make the moron who did it do that. One aspect of the sport that makes me insane!! Sorry for the off topic rant.
    • collin13 wrote:

mike7805 wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

I wear a cup for baseball in sliding shorts or a jock. I sometimes just wear a jock for running or working out at the gym.

pahern0317 wrote:

We are required to wear jock straps for sports and p.e. as well. Our coaches make sure we all wear them. They are worn under our gym shorts. They are sized by your waist size. It has nothing to do with your penis size. I wouldn't call them comfortable. Necessary especially if worn with a cup when playing sports.

But it's not something I would wear outside gym.
      Are there different ones for with a cup or without a cup? Just trying to decide if I should buy one with a cup just to have or not. Right now I’m not doing any contact sports really, track and xc, and PE class is all
      The ones I have the cup itself can be removed so when you wash it it doesn't get damaged. I always where the cup itself when there is a chance of contact. We can get on the violent side (well as violent as soccer gets) when playing games and no, before anyone suggests it, I'm not one of those who roll around and act like I'm dying if fouled in soccer. I just sneakily get my revenge and make the moron who did it do that. One aspect of the sport that makes me insane!! Sorry for the off topic rant.

Haha I’m glad I’m not playing against you in soccer!! But I agree if that’s how things are, a cup sounds like a great idea
    • mike7805 wrote:

maseb wrote:

collin13 wrote:

I wear one for hockey and for soccer. The last thing you want is a puck or a soccer ball, knee, foot to the balls. OUCH !!! They are different for each sport, but I find the soccer one really comfortable. Just gotta make sure you have the right size, especially after you start growing downstairs!
      Hope you also wear the protective cup, a jock alone isn't enough protection for those sports. I added the cup when I played soccer and baseball
      I think we’re just supposed to wear the jock for PE (if we finally get to it). I’m not sure what the point is without a cup? I haven’t worn one before
      You wouldn't need a cup for your sports, just the regular supporter, keeps your testicles from flying all over the place