Musical Inspiration

• The vocalists I'm inspired by (Apart from Aurora) are all in the extreme metal scene and as I'm an eager learner, it's not because I want to be a part of a band at some point. It's just when I see or hear something I find cool, I want to do it too.
      As it happens, I'm extremely fond of scaring people (I* may be an easy target myself) But I think I can use the growls for that.
      I KNOW for a fact, that I'm way out of line, though I'm learning anyway, in order to maybe be able to make horror sounds in the dark during winter.
      For instance the first minute in the song I'm posting here, is the singer Dickie Allen portraying a baby turning in to a monster (only vocals) He does that in this minute. It takes a lot of talent to do that. Yes he makes all the sounds without any helping effect. I love it and I want to do it too.

"Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe
    • It's been officially decided! I'm gonna sing this to my whole school on some occation withing half a year.
      Now I really have to learn it and his specific kinda gurgling growling technique.

His mad body language is so ME anyway, when I sing this kind of music. I love this song.

"Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe
    • Anyone who dislike metal with the explaination, "that they just hammer on the instruments with no pattern at all", shouled listen to this. The guitar playing is the same but acoustic :D