Unstable internet "appreciation" thread.

• Unstable internet "appreciation" thread.

Don't you just love it when you lose your connection for no good reason? When it says you're online, but not one single internet page will load? It's almost as fun as when random error dialogue boxes pop up while you're writing a post, but not quite. I'm also happy that when I check my area on my crappy phone, I learn that there are no known issues, because I'm a sucker for mysteries, and where's the fun in knowing the source of the problem, am I right? :)
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • Pultost wrote:

Don't you just love it when you lose your connection for no good reason? When it says you're online, but not one single internet page will load? It's almost as fun as when random error dialogue boxes pop up while you're writing a post, but not quite. I'm also happy that when I check my area on my crappy phone, I learn that there are no known issues, because I'm a sucker for mysteries, and where's the fun in knowing the source of the problem, am I right? :)
      I have to agree computer says no, but if you put the phone on mobile data it works fine, even worse when you forget to turn the WiFi back on and start streaming videos and all your data is gone or your parents get a huge bill
    • notthatchrisevans wrote:

It's especially fun when you're supposed to be in online classes and even though the internet company says everything is fine, you have no connection ?(
      Absolutely, it totally makes my day. And I can only imagine how much fun people must have when they've got bills to pay, and can't access their banks, thus being forced to pay them manually, plus a fee for each bill. :D

Penelope wrote:

Pultost wrote:

I have to agree computer says no, but if you put the phone on mobile data it works fine, even worse when you forget to turn the WiFi back on and start streaming videos and all your data is gone or your parents get a huge bill
      Oh yes, I forgot to do that once, and that really made my parents' day when they got the bill. :)
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • Penelope wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Oh yes, it happened to me once last year! Regular internet didn't work and I was in online classes all day with video and all, then streamed, Youtube or something, and video chatted with friends before bed. All my data was gone.