My parents' opinions are unknown to me.

• My parents' opinions are unknown to me.

Current mood: I'm so sad :(

As you can see, social media is very popular right now. Almost everyone on the planet uses social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Messenger, Twitter, and so on. These social media platforms bring people together. I, too, use social media and social connect. I usually use Facebook to communicate with a large number of friends of various ages in Vietnam and other countries. I'm in a group with some friends in Ha Noi and nearby cities. I believe we were close friends because we always talked about many issues in life, such as family, study, and feelings. We sometimes talk and call for 3-5 hours. But my parents dislike Internet friends. Because they believe my pals are not untrustworthy. My parents read a lot of newspapers about cross-border human trafficking, and they told me not to get too close to my friends on the Internet. But it's my online friends with whom I can easily communicate and confide. I wish my parents didn't despise them and would let me play online with my buddies.. How can I persuade my parents of this?

• If your parents agree with eachother and they are sure, ignorant or not, you might have a difficult case on your hands. Parents sticking together can be the most stubborn opponent ever.
      You'd have to present a LOT of facts, they would like to hear. Facts that calm them.
      Do not cheat on the facts, cause the back lash could send you back to the bronze age
      "Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe