I'm stuck in the middle of the relationship!!

• I'm stuck in the middle of the relationship!!

Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 17:11pm.

Current mood: I'm so confused. :/

Well, I guess everyone can use social media freely and comfortably. And of course me too, and since then I have made quite a few good friends of my age on social media and even met in real life. <3 Then things turned negative, and at first the three of us had a pleasant conversation, but I soon noticed there was something different about the two of them. The climax was when our friend of the three of us - Duong - talked to me privately things about Nhi - the other friend of our three. Duong said that she didn't like the way she lived a double life, and I tried to advise Duong to try talking to Nhi, I would pretend this never happened. But then when Nhi found out, Nhi thought Duong had told wrong about her to me, Nhi wanted to ask Duong but Duong said she didn't want to talk to her anymore, and Duong told what she told her. When she was upset about Nhi about herself, and Nhi also decided to stop talking to Duong. And then both Duong and Nhi stopped talking to each other, which made me awkward. I know that the two of them have a problem of their own to deal with, but they admit their mistakes. That makes me really tired standing between the two. What should I do so they don't misunderstand each other now? ;(