cut or uncut

• Cut. It seems to me if this is a 50/50 split. Most of my friends are cut and the majority in the school shower. My bestie is uncut and his foreskin not long so when he gets hard the "head" pops out easily. When he showers he can easily pull it back to wash... sometimes too much washing lol
      Live for today
    • Chris 16 wrote:

Cut. It seems to me if this is a 50/50 split. Most of my friends are cut and the majority in the school shower. My bestie is uncut and his foreskin not long so when he gets hard the "head" pops out easily. When he showers he can easily pull it back to wash... sometimes too much washing lol
      Have you noticed what the percentage is between white, such as English vs Afrikaans and blacks or others?
    • Jaret wrote:

Chris 16 wrote:

Cut. It seems to me if this is a 50/50 split. Most of my friends are cut and the majority in the school shower. My bestie is uncut and his foreskin not long so when he gets hard the "head" pops out easily. When he showers he can easily pull it back to wash... sometimes too much washing lol
      Have you noticed what the percentage is between white, such as English vs Afrikaans and blacks or others?

Jaret wrote:

Chris 16 wrote:

Jaret wrote:

Chris 16 wrote:

Jaret wrote:

Chris 16 wrote:

Jaret wrote:

Chris 16 wrote:

Jaret wrote:

Chris 16 wrote:

Yes I have. Most Afrikaans boys are uncut, English are cut and the Black guys mostly go through circumsision ceremony at an age I believe around 16, 17. You are correct
      Live for today
    • Have any cut people ever asked their parents why they did it?

It seems to me that people who are natural...their parents are like "we didn't see a need to remove it" or "we wanted you to decide" or "we couldn't decide."

But what about for parents who decide to have their kid circumcised?

If it was my kid, I'd ask myself if an operation was necessary and how would the operation improve his quality of life....the same I'd ask if a baby daughter would need any surgery.
    • dkne wrote:

Have any cut people ever asked their parents why they did it?

It seems to me that people who are natural...their parents are like "we didn't see a need to remove it" or "we wanted you to decide" or "we couldn't decide."

But what about for parents who decide to have their kid circumcised?

If it was my kid, I'd ask myself if an operation was necessary and how would the operation improve his quality of life....the same I'd ask if a baby daughter would need any surgery.
      Since I have a foreskin I don't need to ask, but I believe its because my dad has his. Some of my friends have said they were circumcised because their fathers are. Others never wondered about it. Until they saw my penis they thought all boys looked like they did.
    • Chris 16 wrote:

You may be right about that. Why cut a piece of when you don't know how long it will be lmao

If you look closely at cut guys, you'll see that some have a lot of leftover skin and others have a huge gap. I have a friend who can manipulate his so he looks like it's foreskin. Of course, as soon as he lets go, it goes "regular" again.

It all depends on who did the actual cutting, what method they used and how much they took off. It's slowly becoming the trend to not take as much off as in decades past. The downside is that a lot of parents will think it's not cut and they'll want to go back and get it done again. The skin will want to reattach to the glans, causing parents to have to force it to stay loose. (Which is again, going against nature.)
    • kmcd wrote:

Matty B wrote:

cut which ist reeeaaaaalllly uncommon here in Germany. When I was 10 or so the few friends who saw were terrified hahaha
      Any idea why you were cut? Religion?
      What I think he was trying to say is that he was circumcised as a baby and his friends saw his dick circumcised at age 10. My guess is that the majority of guys where he lives are all Uncircumcised. So when they all saw him at age 10 they were probably freaked out seeing a circumcised dick
    • Birds18 wrote:

What I think he was trying to say is that he was circumcised as a baby and his friends saw his dick circumcised at age 10. My guess is that the majority of guys where he lives are all Uncircumcised. So when they all saw him at age 10 they were probably freaked out seeing a circumcised dick
      That's right. But I was 4 or 5 when the surgery happened. I'm fine being cut, cause I like the look way better than with skin.
      It was a medical reason, but my mom is from the US, so for her it was common anyways