For boys…Questions about peeing

1. Do you prefer to sit or stand while doing it at home? I usually stand.
      2. When not at home do you prefer to use a urinal or stall? I always use the stall because I don't like pissing with other people.
      3. Do you pee in the shower? Yes
      4. If you need to go and there isn’t a bathroom around will you pee wherever you are at? I think that yes.
      5. When you are done do shake shake it, wipe off the tip, or just put your dick back in? Just put my dick back in.
    • NEW
      1. Do you prefer to sit or stand while doing it at home? I usually stand.
      2. When not at home do you prefer to use a urinal or stall? I always use the urinal. I don't care if others look
      4. If you need to go and there isn’t a bathroom around will you pee wherever you are at? I have peed outside lots.
      5. When you are done do shake shake it, wipe off the tip, or just put your dick back in? I shake it. But the last drop still goes in my pants!
      Alan
    • Orangeandlong wrote:

This survey is for boys since my friends and I have talked about these things I want to see what other boys do.

When you pee…
      1. Do you prefer to sit or stand while doing it at home?
      2. When not at home do you prefer to use a urinal or stall?
      3. Do you pee in the shower?
      4. If you need to go and there isn’t a bathroom around will you pee wherever you are at?
      5. When you are done do shake shake it, wipe off the tip, or just put your dick back in

1 stand
      2 urinal
      3 yes
      4 as long no one can see me yes
      5 shake it
      1. Do you prefer to sit or stand while doing it at home? I like sitting, weird I know
      2. When not at home do you prefer to use a urinal or stall? Stall
      4. If you need to go and there isn’t a bathroom around will you pee wherever you are at? Sometimes if I really have to go
      5. When you are done do shake shake it, wipe off the tip, or just put your dick back in? Shake and wipe
      1. Do you prefer to sit or stand while doing it at home? stand
      2. When not at home do you prefer to use a urinal or stall? urinal
      3. Do you pee in the shower? yes
      4. If you need to go and there isn’t a bathroom around will you pee wherever you are at? usually, but depends where I am. I don't pee in the middle of the mall. But in the back yard or a friends yard, sure.
      5. When you are done do shake shake it, wipe off the tip, or just put your dick back in? Shake it
    • Do you prefer to sit or stand while doing it at home? Stand. Unless I am still half asleep or have morning wood, then sitting is safer
      When not at home do you prefer to use a urinal or stall? Urinal, unless there isn't one available
      Do you pee in the shower? Yes
      If you need to go and there isn’t a bathroom around will you pee wherever you are at? I can and will pee anywhere if I need to
      When you are done do shake shake it, wipe off the tip, or just put your dick back in? I shake it before letting the foreskin return
      3. Do you pee in the shower? yeah if I need to
      4. If you need to go and there isn’t a bathroom around will you pee wherever you are at? yup, I'm not very shy
      5. When you are done do shake shake it, wipe off the tip, or just put your dick back in? shake a little then put it back in
      [insert signature here]
    • 1. At home, I do both. Sometimes sit because it's "cleaner" and I share a bathroom with girls X/
      2. Stall because I tend to get "stage fright", though sometimes I'll use a urinal if the bathroom is empty or mostly empty.
      3. No but mainly because I remember my mom telling me not to when I first started taking showers. I know there's nothing really wrong with it.
      4. I mean, outdoors yeah. I like to go camping, hiking, mountain biking a lot. You kind of have to go outside. You get used to it.
      5. I usually just shake but sometimes at home use a square of toilet paper. Maybe that's weird, but I prefer it.
      3. Do you pee in the shower? yeah
      4. If you need to go and there isn’t a bathroom around will you pee wherever you are at? maybe, but not wherever
      5. When you are done do shake shake it, wipe off the tip, or just put your dick back in? shake
    • my answers:

1. Do you prefer to sit or stand while doing it at home? (stand, I have pretty good aim)
      2. When not at home do you prefer to use a urinal or stall? (urinal)
      3. Do you pee in the shower? (always, I just aim for the drain)
      4. If you need to go and there isn’t a bathroom around will you pee wherever you are at? (yup, just look for the nearest tree)
      5. When you are done do shake shake it, wipe off the tip, or just put your dick back in? (shake it, I'm snipped)
      Isn't Summer over yet? :/
    • Orangeandlong wrote:

This survey is for boys since my friends and I have talked about these things I want to see what other boys do.

When you pee…
      1. Do you prefer to sit or stand while doing it at home? Stand
      2. When not at home do you prefer to use a urinal or stall? Urinal
      3. Do you pee in the shower? Nope
      4. If you need to go and there isn’t a bathroom around will you pee wherever you are at? No, I try to wait.
      5. When you are done do shake shake it, wipe off the tip, or just put your dick back in? Either shake it or just put it back in.

• Do you prefer to sit or stand while doing it at home? stand
      When not at home do you prefer to use a urinal or stall? urinal because it feels cleaner
      Do you pee in the shower? yes
      If you need to go and there isn’t a bathroom around will you pee wherever you are at? if there are not any people around then yes i'll look for a bush or a tree
      When you are done do shake shake it, wipe off the tip, or just put your dick back in? i shake it. also squeeze my dick a bit