Questions about wet dream/semen

• Questions about wet dream/semen

I have started my wet dreams about a month ago I think and I am unsure about some things and cannot ask my father (he doesn't get them ever).
      1. Do you learn to know when you will get a wet dream during the night, or is it always random?
      2. Is it normal to wake up just before the ejaculation and feel it? Is that still a wet dream if you awake for it?
      3. Can the semen damage the clothes if not washed immediately? Some times I fall back asleep or do not wake up so I don't want that
      Thank you for any answers or advice you can give me!
    • hateyeight wrote:

Pultost wrote:

I can't help with the first two, but no, clothes won't be damaged by semen. That would be unfortunate if you bust a load hours before you wake up.
      Omg lol I thought this was boys only forums that's nuclear level embarrassing but thank you for your help, 1 down 2 to go
      No problem. And yeah, there's no "boys only" sections in the puberty forum here, you'll need to specify in the title if you want replies from boys only. :)
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • hateyeight wrote:

I have started my wet dreams about a month ago I think and I am unsure about some things and cannot ask my father (he doesn't get them ever).
      1. Do you learn to know when you will get a wet dream during the night, or is it always random?

I have never had one either, though I had something close and that didn't really have any prior warning.

hateyeight wrote:

[*]Is it normal to wake up just before the ejaculation and feel it? Is that still a wet dream if you awake for it?

It seems like people may wake up at different times. The closest I came to a wet dream, which I have described previously, is when I woke up in the middle of the night, rock hard and really horny and grabbed my dick and started stroking it without a moment's contemplation. It only took a few seconds to start cumming and yet the orgasm was really intense, as if I had been edging for a couple of hours, so obviously the arousal had been building while I was asleep and just needed a little nudge to actually cum.

So I think this, as well as actual wet dreams whether you wake just after cumming has been triggered, part way through cumming, right at the end or sleep through completely are all part of the same neurological process, but if you want what counts as a wet dream I would say reaching the point of no return has to happen while asleep. Otherwise, if you don't need to help it with your hand, it is a spontaenous orgasm.

hateyeight wrote:

[*]Can the semen damage the clothes if not washed immediately? Some times I fall back asleep or do not wake up so I don't want that
      Thank you for any answers or advice you can give me!
      My experience of this is limited to using my underwear and towels to wipe up with, but I have never noticed any stains after these have been through a normal wash. Obviously before they are washed you can see the evidence. I note other people have mentioned white underwear - I don't have any of these, though we do have some white towels. I unless your sheets are also white I would not worry about changing/washing sheets in the middle of the night.
    • Never had a full on wet dream.

Have had very sexy dreams and then cum in well under a minute after waking up.

The stain should easily come out with a normal wash. The issue comes if you leave it beyond a few days (mainly with white stuff).

I once came over the bedsheets. Mopped some of it up with a tissue. But after a few days, a little yellow splodge formed. Even then, it still came out but I did put a little extra washing powder in the machine.

Main thing if you're concerned is to put your clothes in the laundry yourself.
    • I’ve never had a wet dream, at least I don’t think i have. I am a wetter and it’s possible that I’ve had a wet dream and just peed after.

I know that cum won’t really hurt fabric because I sometimes use my dirty socks or something to clean up after I wank.
      Covering a dog turd in chocolate won’t make it a candy bar.
    • zano wrote:

I’ve never had a wet dream, at least I don’t think i have. I am a wetter and it’s possible that I’ve had a wet dream and just peed after.

I know that cum won’t really hurt fabric because I sometimes use my dirty socks or something to clean up after I wank.
      Since you can already ejaculate you should try masturbating right before you go to bed. That could help with the bedwetting problem.
      Hi what is a bedwetter but once I started puberty that problem pretty much went away.
    • To help with bed wetting, no drinks 2-3 hours before bed. Also, limit caffeine intake during the afternoon.

Also, even if you don't think you have to pee before bed, try...but don't stand, sit. It may be easier to pee while sitting.

And yeah, the masturbating thing can work too, especially since peeing is the first thing that happens after. (Peeing after cum is how it's supposed to happen, since it cleans the tube out.)

You can always try setting an alarm for something like 1am to wake up to pee.

But I'm serious on the no drinks thing.
    • collin13 wrote:

I'll often wake up in the middle of the night with a really hard dick and be really really horny and end up jerking off and I usually cum really fast and it is intense. I'm guessing this is my version of a wet dream. Its happening more lately, but I'm in like some sort of overdrive sexually right now anyway.
      I am glad I am not the only one. Then, though I still wonder what a real wet dream would feel like, I certainly enjoyed my near wet dream experience and wouldn't mind it happening again. At least this way we definitely do enjoy a wonderful orgasm and clean up doesn't have to be a nuisance.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

collin13 wrote:

I'll often wake up in the middle of the night with a really hard dick and be really really horny and end up jerking off and I usually cum really fast and it is intense. I'm guessing this is my version of a wet dream. Its happening more lately, but I'm in like some sort of overdrive sexually right now anyway.
      I am glad I am not the only one. Then, though I still wonder what a real wet dream would feel like, I certainly enjoyed my near wet dream experience and wouldn't mind it happening again. At least this way we definitely do enjoy a wonderful orgasm and clean up doesn't have to be a nuisance.

They're kind of gross.

Like it's a sexy dream, but then you wake up...sometimes you're shaking and can feel it, but then you wake up and everything's sticky.

It's not bad if you're in pants, but if you're not, expect to change the sheets.
    • collin13 wrote:

I almost always have a wank before I go to sleep, but still I also often wake up in the middle of the night and need to jerk off really badly. And then I usually also have to have another wank before I leave for school, or else I couldn’t possibly last until the afternoon
      :gay:
    • collin13 wrote:

I noticed this during a period of time that I was working out at the gym a lot and doing a lot of weight lifting. more exercise and better circulation increases blood flow to every part of your body including genitals and can help with harder erections.