Hairless

• Butlersbus wrote:

Kio Rio wrote:

I have a tiny bush unfortunately.
      I have a small patch of pubes around the base of my penis, but I definitely am glad to have them. I don’t think I’ll be shaving anything for a long time, if ever. It’s pretty much a sign to all the other boys that I’ve started puberty
      I had the exact same attitude. I didn’t start getting any pubic hair until way after I turned 14. I said to myself I’m definitely not going to be shaving my pubic hair anytime soon but within a year I had a lot of pubic hair and my dick finally started growing. So as you start developing your attitude about your pubic hair might change.
    • Birds18 wrote:

Butlersbus wrote:

Kio Rio wrote:

I have a tiny bush unfortunately.
      I have a small patch of pubes around the base of my penis, but I definitely am glad to have them. I don’t think I’ll be shaving anything for a long time, if ever. It’s pretty much a sign to all the other boys that I’ve started puberty
      I had the exact same attitude. I didn’t start getting any pubic hair until way after I turned 14. I said to myself I’m definitely not going to be shaving my pubic hair anytime soon but within a year I had a lot of pubic hair and my dick finally started growing. So as you start developing your attitude about your pubic hair might change.
      Good to know!
    • stefan-dv wrote:

I am14yo.. almost 15yo now and just started puberty 2 months ago :)

Many friends and other boys at school got into puberty much earlier then me… Some even when they were just 11 years old. :/

Last year, in my first year at middle school I was the only boy in class who didn't have any pubes....
      every time we had to shower after gym, it was really embarrassing for me to be naked in front of classmates
      they always made fun of me and they called me "hairless stefan" the whole year... :/
      Two months ago when i finally got my first hairs down there i was so proud i showed it at a sleepover to my grandpa and nephews hahaha.. :thumbsup:
      teens can be so mean sorry u were teased
    • when you consider that there’s some guys on here that are saying that they are still completely hairless but they just barely turned 13 isn’t bad. I think most guys that are 13 are either just starting to get here or still don’t have any at all. Just my opinion but I bet that for guys anyways it’s a low percentage to start getting pubic hair at age 11 or 12. I think there’s guys on here that say that they started getting pubic hair at an early age just to make themselves feel better.
    • Birds18 wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Mine are only across the base of my penis kinda narrow
      That’s how it started for me. Basically just wrapping around the base of my dick. Slowly starting to spread. But at the very beginning you should probably only have a tiny little bit just around the very base of your dick.

Birds18 wrote:

when you consider that there’s some guys on here that are saying that they are still completely hairless but they just barely turned 13 isn’t bad. I think most guys that are 13 are either just starting to get here or still don’t have any at all. Just my opinion but I bet that for guys anyways it’s a low percentage to start getting pubic hair at age 11 or 12. I think there’s guys on here that say that they started getting pubic hair at an early age just to make themselves feel better.
      I see a lot of Mexican boys -we live in Arizona- none are cut and some start to get cunt hair at 12. The ones I've seen only have dark fuzz but it's the start of hair. Their penis is always dark and so are their sacs
      Alan
    • Alanjr wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

That’s how it started for me. Basically just wrapping around the base of my dick. Slowly starting to spread. But at the very beginning you should probably only have a tiny little bit just around the very base of your dick.

Birds18 wrote:

when you consider that there’s some guys on here that are saying that they are still completely hairless but they just barely turned 13 isn’t bad. I think most guys that are 13 are either just starting to get here or still don’t have any at all. Just my opinion but I bet that for guys anyways it’s a low percentage to start getting pubic hair at age 11 or 12. I think there’s guys on here that say that they started getting pubic hair at an early age just to make themselves feel better.
      I see a lot of Mexican boys -we live in Arizona- none are cut and some start to get cunt hair at 12. The ones I've seen only have dark fuzz but it's the start of hair. Their penis is always dark and so are their sacs
      I agree but even for a Mexican boy I think it would be very rare for him to already have pubic hair at age 11.
    • Birds18 wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

I agree but even for a Mexican boy I think it would be very rare for him to already have pubic hair at age 11.
      I don't think that it's impossible at age 11 but we all develop at different ages. I'm no expert but have seen pubes on 11 yo boys
      Live for today
    • Chris 16 wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

I don't think that it's impossible at age 11 but we all develop at different ages. I'm no expert but have seen pubes on 11 yo boys
      One of my friends had some at about 10
      We were still in primary school and he showed them like, "hey look I'm starting to have some hairs" :lol:
    • Starlord wrote:

Chris 16 wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

One of my friends had some at about 10We were still in primary school and he showed them like, "hey look I'm starting to have some hairs" :lol:
      I’m not saying that it’s impossible just very rare. And even guys that do legitimately get pubes that young they probably only have a couple tiny ones that are barely noticeable.
    • Birds18 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Chris 16 wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

One of my friends had some at about 10We were still in primary school and he showed them like, "hey look I'm starting to have some hairs" :lol:
      I’m not saying that it’s impossible just very rare. And even guys that do legitimately get pubes that young they probably only have a couple tiny ones that are barely noticeable.
      His were damn noticeable lol
      Not a big forest, but still already a little bush lol