Hairless

• Gabraham247 wrote:

Ok so I dunno if I'll get a straight answer here since there's so much BS here and on internet in general but ...

For guys who shower or see other guys naked at school how often do you see a completely smooth guy? Like zero pubes. I'm curious how many high school guys shave. Personally I trim. I read where nearly all girls shave and most guys do. I'm a freshman and was planning on going smooth since I THOUGHT that was the thing to do for best sex but I've yet to see a smooth boy at school in over 2 months. And I know some freshman boys might even yet to hit puberty but I've yet to see them. But it's also like I haven't seen many boys naked since showering isn't mandatory after pe here but maybe 20% do after sports.
      At my school we have to change for PE, but not get naked, no changing underwear for jockstraps or anything like that and showers aren't required, but I guess if someone really wanted to they could but as far as I know no one does so no one gets naked. So short of asking them I don't know how many boys at my school shave, trim, or go natural. But going from what I read here and other places, it's pretty common for both boys and girls to shave or trim at least occasionally if not constantly, so there may be a few boys at your school who are hairless either due to not having started puberty or shaving, you just may not have seen them. I do know that my cousin shaves his, I've seen him.
    • Pepsifan wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

Ok so I dunno if I'll get a straight answer here since there's so much BS here and on internet in general but ...

For guys who shower or see other guys naked at school how often do you see a completely smooth guy? Like zero pubes. I'm curious how many high school guys shave. Personally I trim. I read where nearly all girls shave and most guys do. I'm a freshman and was planning on going smooth since I THOUGHT that was the thing to do for best sex but I've yet to see a smooth boy at school in over 2 months. And I know some freshman boys might even yet to hit puberty but I've yet to see them. But it's also like I haven't seen many boys naked since showering isn't mandatory after pe here but maybe 20% do after sports.
      At my school we have to change for PE, but not get naked, no changing underwear for jockstraps or anything like that and showers aren't required, but I guess if someone really wanted to they could but as far as I know no one does so no one gets naked. So short of asking them I don't know how many boys at my school shave, trim, or go natural. But going from what I read here and other places, it's pretty common for both boys and girls to shave or trim at least occasionally if not constantly, so there may be a few boys at your school who are hairless either due to not having started puberty or shaving, you just may not have seen them. I do know that my cousin shaves his, I've seen him.
      I guess if nobody often sees you naked except you and your SO it would be easy to do whatever you and your SO want with your pubes. But since I do shower after sports occasionally I wouldn't want to shave smooth and possibly be made fun of. I guess you could be made fun of for having a TON of pubes too. That's why I trim. Happy medium. I would shave if that's the norm though and that's what my gf wanted. Not that I'll ever get a gf again lol. I guess I'm just confused. If you believe what you read on the internet everyone goes smooth. But it just doesn't SEEM that way. But if you believe everything you read on the internet every guy is over 8 inches too lol
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

Pepsifan wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

I guess if nobody often sees you naked except you and your SO it would be easy to do whatever you and your SO want with your pubes. But since I do shower after sports occasionally I wouldn't want to shave smooth and possibly be made fun of. I guess you could be made fun of for having a TON of pubes too. That's why I trim. Happy medium. I would shave if that's the norm though and that's what my gf wanted. Not that I'll ever get a gf again lol. I guess I'm just confused. If you believe what you read on the internet everyone goes smooth. But it just doesn't SEEM that way. But if you believe everything you read on the internet every guy is over 8 inches too lol
      I know I can't believe everything I read online. Obviously it would be difficult to fact check everything. Of course some people lie about the size of their dick. You can't go around to everyone on here and expect them all pull their pants down measure their Johnson and determine if and how often they claim to shave or trim. Some would, but not all. But still I know a lot of boys and girls do shave or trim, some for sports (like competitive swimmers), some for personal preference, some because of a medical procedure where they had to have their hair removed, and such.
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

I can’t say that I am seeing any guys at school who are shaved completely smooth but I have seen a few guys that are totally hairless because they still haven’t started puberty yet.
    • gagefromtx wrote:

I swim competitively, and most swimmers shave it all. As for non-swimmers at my school I would say most trim, but a few still shave it all smooth. You would be made fun of if you had a full bush and presumed to not be getting any pussy. I do not know ant girls that don't at least trim.
      Just curious do you keep it smooth down there outside of swimming season, year round?
    • ChrisC05 wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

ChrisC05 wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

zano wrote:

a gitt try l at my school knows i shave and she eats she likes it that way
      what did you just say?
      Clearly Birds you haven't written anything while having an orgasm
      Are you implying that Zano Was having some fun when he was stroking while texting lol
      Maybe
      i said a girl at my school knows i shave …

i’ve had trouble with the spell correct my phone in the past
      Covering a dog turd in chocolate won’t make it a candy bar.
    • zano wrote:

ChrisC05 wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

ChrisC05 wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

zano wrote:

a gitt try l at my school knows i shave and she eats she likes it that way
      what did you just say?
      Clearly Birds you haven't written anything while having an orgasm
      Are you implying that Zano Was having some fun when he was stroking while texting lol
      Maybe
      i said a girl at my school knows i shave …
      i’ve had trouble with the spell correct my phone in the past
      I figure that was just joking about it.

She told you she likes how you look smoothe?
    • Well you notice other things. Boys with pubic hair tend to have bigger dicks and balls than boys who haven't started growing hair yet. Plus the stubble factor unless freshly shaven. I haven't had gym class this school year yet (next semester) but last year in ninth grade there were 4 boys who hadn't started growing hairs yet and no one said shit to them in the showers.
    • You're never going to be 100% sure if a smooth boy shaves or hasn't gotten his pubes yet unless you ask. But like others said, you go by obvious stereotypes. If a boy is muscular, has a decent sized dick, and has hairy legs but is smooth than he probably shaves. If a boy is not tall, not muscular, not deep voice, not very big dick and balls, not hairy and has zero pubes at all like even balls then he probably hasn't gotten his pubes yet.
    • and you also have to figure in the guys age. If a guy is only 12 or 13 years old, it’s kind of reasonable that he probably doesn’t have any pubic hair yet but if he’s 14 or 15 there’s a chance that he probably shaves. I don’t remember seeing too many 12 and 13 year olds already shaving their pubic hair. Most of the time they want to see how it looks first and then start shaving.