Shaming anti-vaxxers

• There are some people in Denmark too, why are anti-vaxxers and they might be the reason why we might get a third lockdown soon. That is extremely expensive for the country.
    But shaming them is no use. They have no other thoughts that THEY are doing the right thing... The prrrricks
    "Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe
  • Why do they need shaming, should get that from stating the truth. Aslong as it's not allowed to spread and be looked at as facts, it's only going to be a small percentage

Really need worry about government. Acting like everything is ok, while we have the highest rate of infection ?( just wear masks for the winter and things would get better 8o no to much effort, and won't make a difference :S

Also world population wise more people can't get a vaccine (because there country isn't getting any or not enough) than are rejecting it. Wheres the "when we've vaccinated our population we'll give our excess to countries that need it" ?( just another government lie ;(

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
  • Why bully people for choices they make. when you look at the "facts" the vacine doesnt prevent you from getting it and different from unvacinated. What it is suppose to do is help so it isnt as bad. But you can catch it nd you can spread it even with the vacine. I just hope it goes away but I keep hearing that this is the new normal and we will never be going back. I hope those people are wrong. But anyways its just bad to bully people no matter what.
  • Shaming them is useless, and will only reinforce them to stay in their own little social network that only echoes the lies they believe.
    Now, it is also a duty to answer to all the hoaxes they are spreading, and answer with hard cold facts they can't easily counter. I think it's important so that even if they don't change their opinion, at least they won't be able to influence others.
  • sstarr wrote:

What do you guys think about shaming people who are anti vaxxers? For the covid vaccines and for others, I think we should make them feel unhappy for their choice to not vaccinate if they are medically able to, but what are y'alls opinions?
    I don't believe in shaming anyone for anything. If I'm talking with someone who is anti vax I'll discuss it with them but unless they are saying proven untruths I let them have their belief, doesn't personally affect me.